Not Surprising: Britney Spears' Team Bans Alcohol From Her Tour

IconicShow

Not Surprising: Britney Spears' Team Bans Alcohol From Her Tour

Screen-Shot-2018-07-26-at-11.32.57-PM.pn

Britney Spears’ team goes through extreme measures to keep her on the up-and-up after her 2007 meltdown.

While this should come as a surprise to no one, those around Britney have banned alcohol from her tour.

via Page Six:

A source told us that at Spears’ Radio City Music Hall shows on Monday and Tuesday, “Britney’s team set strict guidelines that no alcohol at all could be served backstage, because they want to keep it away from her, and also many of her dancers are underage.”

The source added, “Apparently this is the policy throughout her tour.”

It was reported before the tour kicked off that Spears would also have “advance people” removing any alcohol from hotel rooms where she’d stay, and that her team would “ensure no shady characters get anywhere near her,” reported column Straight Shuter.

Spears has reportedly been sober for some time, after an infamous 2007 public breakdown. A source told Page Six last year of the performer, “She’s in a Britney bubble. She’s healthy; she just celebrated another year of sobriety.”

There have been reports this year that a successful summer tour, including the Radio City gigs, could bring her a step closer to ending the conservatorship father Jamie Spears has over her.

Spears — who performed her show “Piece of Me” at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas 248 times over four years — is now taking her successful residency on the road, touring through August with stops in London, Dublin, Paris, Berlin and Oslo. This fall, she’s scheduled to play the 2018 US Grand Prix in Austin, Texas, a night after Bruno Mars.

Said the Hollywood Reporter in a review of her Radio City shows, “For Spears’ fans — who have shown support throughout her triumphs and missteps, both professional and personal — seeing their idol happy and thriving is all they need.”

After what we saw in 2007, it’s a miracle Britney’s still here with us.

https://www.lovebscott.com/not-surprising-britney-spears-team-bans-alcohol-tour

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

There have been reports this year that a successful summer tour, including the Radio City gigs, could bring her a step closer to ending the conservatorship father Jamie Spears has over her.

damn I hadn't thought about that

it's kind of ridiculous that she's still under her father after like 10 years sober or so?

The whole thing doesn’t even make sense to me...

She can’t even be in the same room as alcohol. I mean come on.

How would any of this be a step closer to no cship if the sight of alcohol is going to cause a 2007. That’s basically what that is saying

Like :schoolingtime:

If Britney is THAT bad than why would we want her out of it. She could lose her kids again. 

This whole thing could just be dramatic to get reads though but..,how her team shields her is only hurting her. She should be in treatment then. 

I can't confirm Britney has a drinking addiction, but you should know alcoholism is disease and alcohol is a ****, like ******* or any other kind. So banning all those things from her is more than normal, you all should know it's something you'll fight with till the end of your days. :wontcry:

Look at Demi, that happens because her inner circle didn't protect her as needed :omg: I truly believe her family wants the best for Britney and her sons are the reason why she wakes up every day. 

1 hour ago, IconicShow said:

They have been saying this since the Circus Tour. No one is believing that ****. :nochillbrit: I just hope she's ok.

1 hour ago, pablitonizer said:

I can't confirm Britney has a drinking addiction, but you should know alcoholism is disease and alcohol is a ****, like ******* or any other kind. So banning all those things from her is more than normal, you all should know it's something you'll fight with till the end of your days. :wontcry:

Look at Demi, that happens because her inner circle didn't protect her as needed :omg: I truly believe her family wants the best for Britney and her sons are the reason why she wakes up every day. 

Yeah but it isn’t reality. Unless Britney is going to be this guarded her whole life this is not the way to go about it. 

She needs therapy to help say no herself to her addictions if that is the case. 

Say she got out of the cship. She probably would relapse quickly because she never developed  a way to say no or avoid situations. Her team just takes everything away from her... like a child. 

Imagine if Britney was freed sooner then later and we had a new era like blackout where she gets hands on with her music again and is a normal free girl who does things on her own and is woke and back to the Britney we love? It’s a distant possibility. 

Archived