• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Omfg she sung on TV for like 3 seconds 

just when we thought she would never sing Not a Girl again  

9 minutes ago, Fab britney said:

She also looked like she was constantly looking at Larry or something :whatitellu:

I couldn't even make it through the whole thing because it was so obvious she wasn't looking at Jimmy lol She was glancing off the screen the entire time. It was distracting. :/

Also, maybe it's just me but while It's nice to get these impromptu appearances and see her being visible in some aspect, its so random. She's on a whole world tour and this is what she goes on the tonight show to do? lol it was cool but wish we could get more things like this in the realm of music related

• Like 3

I mean after carpool I don’t have high hopes for anything just because she always seems SO disconnected from what is actually happening. She looked cute and the skit was cute but I mean... it’s not going to go viral and once again the GP is going to pick it apart.

• Like 2