Britney’s Today Possible Deleted Instagram Post

AlottaWarmHeart

Well, I have my IG notifications turned ON for our fairy’s IG posts.

As I was doing my daily duties, I looked up to my phone and saw 

“@britneyspears just posted a photo” 

when I went to check it out the Princess new post, the message “Couldn’t load picture” popped up and I was like:

- Did she just posted a pictured and deleted? 

I’m not sure about this, I’m sure I wouldn’t be the only one to see this and also someone would have taken a print screen from it. 

Any thoughts?

:brityawning:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

Well, I have my IG notifications turned ON for our fairy’s IG posts.

As I was doing my daily duties, I looked up to my phone and saw 

“@britneyspears just posted a photo” 

when I went to check it out the Princess new post, the message “Couldn’t load picture” popped up and I was like:

- Did she just posted a pictured and deleted? 

I’m not sure about this, I’m sure I wouldn’t be the only one to see this and also someone would have taken a print screen from it. 

Any thoughts?

:brityawning:

It was the Lord’s Prayer and another prayer .... and Hail Mary prayer wonder why she deleted it!!!!!? Illuminati confirmed 

I think it was a subtle way of thinking and supporting Demi Lovato and what is being reported.

Maybe she overthought it and decided to remove it.

Hope she finds a way to reach out personally, I think she could help the sweet girl, but then again, Britney is touring currently and I'm sure the travel is difficult... see, now I'm overthinking it.

1 hour ago, Uric Fernando said:

I think it was a subtle way of thinking and supporting Demi Lovato and what is being reported.

Hope she finds a way to reach out personally, I think she could help the sweet girl, but then again, Britney is touring currently and I'm sure the travel is difficult... see, now I'm overthinking it.

Shes not mother Theresa:whatitellu:

2 hours ago, Uric Fernando said:

No, clearly wasnt for demi.

9 hours ago, Daria said:

Wow.:mcorangu: I just admitted I have notifications on for Britney’s instagram. :imok:

Lol i notice every post of you sound bitter towards britney, n u now being embarrassed for having notification on for britney's and the fact that you do have your notification on for her ig is so funny lol :uknowit:

I mean i am myself a stan of our queen, but i dont have my notifications on for her ig, good for you :tiffanynod:

Archived