Britney's X Factor Contestant Diamond White Shades Britney, Praises Demi Lovato

Soni

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, rck92 said:

Well... wouldn't be surprised if she's right.

Yup. We are supposed to be the classy fan base, so why would any of you bother spamming her? Spreading negativity is not going to do a damn thing. I'm sure Britney didn't mentor her at all, and demi prob spent the time with all of them. It's  a support tweet for Demi, commenting a bunch of negative **** on it is trashy TBH. 

48 minutes ago, Pow!Bam!Zap! said:

Yup. We are supposed to be the classy fan base, so why would any of you bother spamming her? Spreading negativity is not going to do a damn thing. I'm sure Britney didn't mentor her at all, and demi prob spent the time with all of them. It's  a support tweet for Demi, commenting a bunch of negative **** on it is trashy TBH. 

Let me remind you that we send death threats and insult everyone who says anything bad about our fave

We even come for her *** sometimes 

How is the Army classy?  :tifflmao:

For all of you saying she wasn”right” and Britney basically deserved being called out, do you understand the irony behind what’s you’re saying? Britney obviously was going through a couple years of **** around that time and between her conservatorship, her relationship with Jason that was just getting worse, and her custody battle, obviously 2011-2012 was a rough period for her. For this ungrateful contestant to show love for one girl struggling internally and shade another woman who has struggled with the same damn things, and is STILL paying it and being judged for it-it’s so gross. How ignorant 

7 hours ago, glitterfalls said:

I realize this might be an unpopular post...I kinda don't see anything wrong with what she said. I'll say right off the bat I didn't watch any of "The X Factor". I don't watch many shows and I hate reality shows tbh. Also don't know much of anything about Demi. I just look at this tweet and see a sympathetic person wishing the best for another person that helped her out when she could've easily stuck her nose in the air and said "I'm not your mentor. You need to get help and advice from your mentor and you're **** out of luck if you can't get that from your mentor." 

Is there rumors about Demi being a *****? It'd make sense for the wording to be exactly as is to just reinforce that this lady was kind and helpful to me when she didn't have to be. Here's a nice story to counter all the ones that make her sound like the worst person in the world.

As for competitive reality show contestants, my guess is they kinda know their place if they're a "has been" or a "never was". Like somebody else said, very few can really skyrocket into a lasting career. Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood are the only two I can think of. You might have some people going in another direction. I love "Little House on the Prairie" and one of the channels I watch it on has a traveling food show hosted by Taylor Hicks. 

After that she tweeted like a picture of a conversation / private message where she gave the lamest excuse as to why Demi was more of a mentor than Britney, and it was because Demi was the only one that approached to her when she got eliminated (didn't specify if the first time or the definitive one) so it wasn't like she actually helped her throughout the show.

I totally see why she would feel more appreciation for Demi than Britney, because those "especial" things are the ones that stick with you, and I don't doubt Britney was very insensitive and distant with everybody in that show because it was a very awkward experience for Britney in general.

What I think is wrong here is Diamond's shady attitude and how instead of showing some kind of remorse, like, "hey, I didn't mean to shade anyone, I was just speaking my mind" or something, she was like, just kept justifying her first tweet without regretting anything. The ironic thing is that the second tweet clearly said she wasn't going to delete anything because it was the truth (hence the picture explaining why) but it wasn't long before both tweets were deleted :wyd:

She's very young and clearly can't take the hate of the internet. The hate tweets from Britney fans were unnecessary as well, but if you really want to stick to your ideals in this social media world, you really have to have the thick skin to ignore the criticism and take responsibility for what you post, but also know when to apologize or recognize a mistake. She deleted the tweets but her attitude keeps showing no sign of regret or humbleness.

Independently of Britney Spears, throwing shade to someone else is the worst way to show support for another person.

15 minutes ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

For all of you saying she wasn”right” and Britney basically deserved being called out, do you understand the irony behind what’s you’re saying? Britney obviously was going through a couple years of **** around that time and between her conservatorship, her relationship with Jason that was just getting worse, and her custody battle, obviously 2011-2012 was a rough period for her. For this ungrateful contestant to show love for one girl struggling internally and shade another woman who has struggled with the same damn things, and is STILL paying it and being judged for it-it’s so gross. How ignorant 

The fact britney hasnt even said a word about demi is truly appalling. They were judges together on xfactor, she made britney more comfortable and always stuck up for her even after britney left, and when Simon was dogging britney.  Seriously brit. show some respect and sympathy for someone who idolizes you :(

1 hour ago, Pow!Bam!Zap! said:

I don’t have Twitter so I did not spam anyone. Actually a few comments later I said, she was indeed distasteful and shouldn’t have brought this up in the situation. I don’t care if she mentored her or not. I just feel sad for Demi. 

Celebrities involvement on these “reality” shows is nonexistent when the cameras aren’t rolling. Not just X Factor, but literally every show where they “mentor” people. They’re paid to be on camera. That’s it. There’s no incentive for them for their “contestants” to succeed, beyond ego (Do any of us really think Britney gave a ****?? Lol no not at all - she took that $15 million and walked away)

32 minutes ago, ZAM9315 said:

The fact britney hasnt even said a word about demi is truly appalling. They were judges together on xfactor, she made britney more comfortable and always stuck up for her even after britney left, and when Simon was dogging britney.  Seriously brit. show some respect and sympathy for someone who idolizes you :(

I actually disagree. I think britney has been through the ringer and has of course been accused of having **** issues - and has been hospitalized as well - and I think she’s smart to not comment until the person does, out of respect to them! Otherwise she’s adding fuel to the fire of someone who is already going though a difficult time. A lot of these people are trying to use Demi’s hospitalization to get attention/“X star tweets support for Demi!” I applaud Britney and I’m sure she would call or message her first rather than send out an empty tweet. It’s like sending “thoughts and prayers” *eye roll*

Archived