Britney's X Factor Contestant Diamond White Shades Britney, Praises Demi Lovato

Soni

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, STJ said:

I love how she said "i'm not gonna delete for saying the truth" but ended up deleting those tweets anyway :ipass: the power of twitter repercussions :selenerz:

She insisted on keeping them and now she's ******. She must be crying right now. Girl doesn't know how to survive in this business, she should be more careful with what she writes.

2 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

we dont know what all happened BTS so we cant say that for sure. lgr i can totally believe that britney wasnt totally into it or didnt do her job well.

And I can totally believe that. I mean, if Britney decided to eliminate her, I don't think she was very fond of her after all :sipney: and it must've been awkward af for Diamond to return to the show, with Britney's team after she eliminated her.

The thing is, if today was the "let's shade Britney on Twitter" day, I'd understand her tweet. But if it was to support  Demi for whatever stuff she's going on currently, there were thousands of ways she could've expressed her love and support for Demi without even alluding Britney Spears and her lack of mentorship skills. Like, that completely changed the whole intention of the tweet, almost implying that had Britney been a good mentor, she wouldn't be wishing Demi good vibes. 

2 hours ago, Invitation said:

She was annoyed because Britney didn't have a heart to heart moment with her after she was eliminated.

Well, I don't think she did with any other contestant of her team, and it would be interesting to know what that girl from Demi's team who had one of the most emotional auditions has to say about Demi after she didn't let her advance to the live shows because she wasn't strong enough or I don't know what bs she came up with. 

I repeat, is totally respectable that she thinks Britney is the worst ever, because of the experience she lived with her during X Factor. I just don't think that a tweet to show support to Demi was the right place and moment to ventilate her frustrations. 

Archived