Britney's X Factor Contestant Diamond White Shades Britney, Praises Demi Lovato

Soni

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators
31 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

I mean. I highly doubt Britney bothered to "mentor" unless they were shooting so i believe she's probably honest but still that comes across as shade. I see no point in bringing Britney to this

She’s just bitter Britney didn’t babysit her after her elimination, not about her actual mentoring

1 minute ago, Invitation said:

It’s not actually about mentoring lol. She’s referring to Demi comforting her after her elimination and that Britney didn’t rush off stage lol. 

Fair, but there was still no reason to bring Britney up to send Demi support, and therefore while I won't partake, she shouldn't be surprised that people are going off on her.

And really, that's even more petty, lmao.

• Content Curators
1 minute ago, fucknfurter said:

Fair, but there was still no reason to bring Britney up to send Demi support, and therefore while I won't partake, she shouldn't be surprised that people are going off on her.

And really, that's even more petty, lmao.

Honestly, the mentoring stuff is all fake. It’s just the producers choosing the songs for contestants to perform in the mentors’ names. And some rehearsal moments for TV.

it just shows Demi has a big heart, but that has nothing to do with Britney because she’s eliminated and there’s nothing to mentor her for.

• Content Curators
1 minute ago, ToxicMadLove said:

Regardless if it’s true, that was such an inappropriate moment to bash someone. And publicly? Super distasteful. 

It sounds even more lame and petty if you read her reasoning in the second tweet. Just some bitter nobody.

34 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

maybe shes annoyed by it bc a mentor is supposed to be helpful and maybe britney just wasnt? maybe she feels like britney misdirected her which is very likely 

She's annoyed because Britney eliminated her in the most wtf decision of the show, that's understandable. However, Diamond should be thankful though, because they got her back, and she was an exception (no other judge got back one of their eliminated contestants but Britney).

I don't know what's the new drama with Demi this week :tiffeyeroll: but in order to support her the Britney shade was totally out of place.

• Content Curators
6 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

She's annoyed because Britney eliminated her in the most wtf decision of the show, that's understandable. However, Diamond should be thankful though, because they got her back, and she was an exception (no other judge got back one of their eliminated contestants but Britney).

I don't know what's the new drama with Demi this week :tiffeyeroll: but in order to support her the Britney shade was totally out of place.

She was annoyed because Britney didn't have a heart to heart moment with her after she was eliminated.

• Content Curators
Just now, Freakshow__ said:

I'm not surprised if she's right tbh... Britney should've never done X Factor. The only good thing we got from that show was her memorable facial expressions :awkblink: and that cute Ice Ice Baby dance :selenerz:

and also the success of Scream & Shout. The song skyrocketted to #1 on iTunes after the video premiere during the show.

• Content Curators
4 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

What was the tweet I can’t see

2 minutes ago, Ofcoursenot said:

Where is the tweet?:gerlwat:

3 minutes ago, mfanbs said:

She tweeted some love to Demi while shading Britney saying Demi was more of a mentor than her actual mentor (Britney) on X Factor.

Her second tweet was just her saying that she wouldn't delete the tweet, offering some explanation. Basically, she shaded Britney because Demi rushed off stage to comfort her after her elimination and Britney didn't.

1 minute ago, Invitation said:

She tweeted some love to Demi while shading Britney saying Demi was more of a mentor than her actual mentor (Britney) on X Factor.

Her second tweet was just her saying that she wouldn't delete the tweet, offering some explanation. Basically, she shaded Britney because Demi rushed off stage to comfort her after her elimination and Britney didn't.

and we are making fuss over this ... let that girl live and lets focus on how we can influence and motivate britney to be competitive and actually bring the same level of quality5 shows like  she used to   

Archived