Britney's X Factor Contestant Diamond White Shades Britney, Praises Demi Lovato

Soni

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While she may be right, she was never going to get that big anyway, because it's a stupid ******* reality music show and those guys rarely last as it is. Kelly and the rare few who do are just that-- rare. 

Lmao, the delusion at thinking Demi would help her career on XFactor more. Demi can't even help her own career. :hahaha:

3 minutes ago, Passengerney said:

I know but it's unnecessary to say that. Why does she need to shade Britney in order to wish good vibes to Demi. Those are things that you keep to yourself, even if they were true.

Yeah I agree, it's pretty distasteful. Why bring that into this situation...

24 minutes ago, Soni said:

There is no need to add her and negativity to a support tweet for Demi

That alone is disrespectful

maybe shes annoyed by it bc a mentor is supposed to be helpful and maybe britney just wasnt? maybe she feels like britney misdirected her which is very likely 

• Content Curators
30 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

While she may be right, she was never going to get that big anyway, because it's a stupid ******* reality music show and those guys rarely last as it is. Kelly and the rare few who do are just that-- rare. 

Lmao, the delusion at thinking Demi would help her career on XFactor more. Demi can't even help her own career. :hahaha:

It’s not actually about mentoring lol. She’s referring to Demi comforting her after her elimination and that Britney didn’t rush off stage lol. 

Archived