Britney's X Factor Contestant Diamond White Shades Britney, Praises Demi Lovato

Soni

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First of all.. When you mentor on a show like that you can't get super attached anyway. So it is what it is and we all know Britney didn't really need to be doing that type of show since she wasn't made for it anyhow.. :hiii:

With that said diamond was a beautiful singer but little ***** know your place. This wasn't the time or the place. :tiffeyeroll: Plus we don't care, get over that... lol

7 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

Di6cR56X4AIaJ9l.jpg:large

I realize this might be an unpopular post...I kinda don't see anything wrong with what she said. I'll say right off the bat I didn't watch any of "The X Factor". I don't watch many shows and I hate reality shows tbh. Also don't know much of anything about Demi. I just look at this tweet and see a sympathetic person wishing the best for another person that helped her out when she could've easily stuck her nose in the air and said "I'm not your mentor. You need to get help and advice from your mentor and you're **** out of luck if you can't get that from your mentor." 

Is there rumors about Demi being a *****? It'd make sense for the wording to be exactly as is to just reinforce that this lady was kind and helpful to me when she didn't have to be. Here's a nice story to counter all the ones that make her sound like the worst person in the world.

As for competitive reality show contestants, my guess is they kinda know their place if they're a "has been" or a "never was". Like somebody else said, very few can really skyrocket into a lasting career. Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood are the only two I can think of. You might have some people going in another direction. I love "Little House on the Prairie" and one of the channels I watch it on has a traveling food show hosted by Taylor Hicks. 

11 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

we dont know what all happened BTS so we cant say that for sure. lgr i can totally believe that britney wasnt totally into it or didnt do her job well.

I still stick with what I said on the other post about not watching the show. Literally don't have a clue about anything that went on in the show. But I still know shows like this needs to have constructive criticism and if Britney felt uncomfortable doing that and everything was 'cool' even when more work was needed, I can understand how people on her team might've been frustrated. 

well, she's spilling some tea... Britney sucked as a judge, she was sitting quiet the whole competition except first casting episode, her criticism was like "it was amazing" "you did a good job" "you stepped up your game" etc :tifflmao: there was no constructive criticism from her side whatsoever...you could see so clear she don't give a flying **** about the contestants :tifflmao:

But with that being said, i wouldn't be that shady miss Diamond White...  you have to be very careful what you're saying about Britney cause the army will draaaag you to the pits of hell :tifflmao:

Well, there's a reason she hasn't gotten very far in the business and I'm not just talking about her lack of talent and star quality. Not only do you have to have the talent (while she can carry a tune, there is nothing unique nor special about her voice/performances), you also have to be easy to work with. And with a mouth like that, I'm sure she'll be hard to manage and have PR on speed dial. Managers just don't want to deal with that type of crap, especially at the beginning of one's career. 

13 minutes ago, Silhouette said:

Britney was a bad judge, it was clear that it wasn't her thing, especially for post-FFney, but it wasn't just her, the entire show was scripted and all the judges seemed fake to me, I don't think they were that much better behind the scenes.

THIS!!!! :checkit: you can tell that they told her to act in a certain way, they wanted her to be a female version of Simon but it didn't really worked cause that's not who she is, she's shy and definitely NOT bitchy... I'd say it was a huge epic fail :imok:

10 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

we dont know what all happened BTS so we cant say that for sure. lgr i can totally believe that britney wasnt totally into it or didnt do her job well.

So?? Why tf is she talking about sth so irrlevant while someone is almost dying? This whole new gen is so narcisstic it‘s disgusting.

3 hours ago, glitterfalls said:

I realize this might be an unpopular post...I kinda don't see anything wrong with what she said. I'll say right off the bat I didn't watch any of "The X Factor". I don't watch many shows and I hate reality shows tbh. Also don't know much of anything about Demi. I just look at this tweet and see a sympathetic person wishing the best for another person that helped her out when she could've easily stuck her nose in the air and said "I'm not your mentor. You need to get help and advice from your mentor and you're **** out of luck if you can't get that from your mentor." 

Is there rumors about Demi being a *****? It'd make sense for the wording to be exactly as is to just reinforce that this lady was kind and helpful to me when she didn't have to be. Here's a nice story to counter all the ones that make her sound like the worst person in the world.

As for competitive reality show contestants, my guess is they kinda know their place if they're a "has been" or a "never was". Like somebody else said, very few can really skyrocket into a lasting career. Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood are the only two I can think of. You might have some people going in another direction. I love "Little House on the Prairie" and one of the channels I watch it on has a traveling food show hosted by Taylor Hicks. 

i dont mind the Britney shade cuz im sure it's true, it was just not the right place. I was like a backhanded compliment 

Archived