Perfume Fans

ToxicMadLove

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My fave Britney perfumes are In Control, Believe, Hidden Fantasy, Circus Fantasy, Island Fantasy, Rocker Femme Fantasy, Fantasy Intimate Edition, and Private Show. Wow that's a lot lol but they all smell fantastic! Most of her others are really good too but these are the best!

9 hours ago, ToxicMadLove said:

Those of you who are genuinely fans of the perfumes:

which is your favorite and where do you buy?? I live in a small town and don’t have a Kohl’s or Walmart or target within a 75 mile radius. Is fragrance.net trust worthy?

Yes. I LOVE fragrancenet.com. And truth be told, I don't think I have an awful Britney fragrance. I haven't tried all of them but do enjoy the ones I have. If I had to come up with my five favorites:

1. Fantasy Intimate Edition.

2. Private Show

3. Hidden Fantasy

4. Fantasy Nice Remix

5. Island Fantasy

It's hard coming up with that list because she truly does have an excellent perfume line.

29 minutes ago, treytrey said:

So I have almost every fantasy & just for VIP Private Show and Prerogative but VIP Private Show has become my favorite with private show as a second favorite. Rocker Femme is probably my 3rd favorite overall! 

Rocker femme is my favorite! I cannot seem to find it at a good price though. Not willing to pay $60

49 minutes ago, glitterfalls said:

Yes. I LOVE fragrancenet.com. And truth be told, I don't think I have an awful Britney fragrance. I haven't tried all of them but do enjoy the ones I have. If I had to come up with my five favorites:

1. Fantasy Intimate Edition.

2. Private Show

3. Hidden Fantasy

4. Fantasy Nice Remix

5. Island Fantasy

It's hard coming up with that list because she truly does have an excellent perfume line.

Thank you! I really need a place to buy

thats a super reliable website and i think pretty accurate as far as reviews go. As a guy, the only ones I have worn are Believe, Private Show, and now Prerogative. All 3 smell great honestly and Prerogative is quickly becoming my favorite to wear on a weekly basis. I just ordered the 3.3 oz. on Amazon because I am so pleasantly surprised with it. Private Show was def more feminine and Believe was really the only Britney fragrance i had worn in the past confidently up until this past week with Prerogative. TBH I really have never heard many negative reviews about any of her fragrances though, she is pretty well respected in the fragrance industry which is why her products and brand have lasted this long. 

Archived