"Make Me..." Streaming Party - Already gained 2 million views tonight

Bxnes

3 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

I watched it once for y'all. (I mean tonight, I came in here earlier and clicked to watch.) I don't know if I can do it more than that.... maybe one more time. :pensiveney:

Hit me baby one more time pleaseeee

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

:bop:I'm on a streak. 10th time I watch this video today. I'm already starting to think that the video is not that bad. Please what's happening. Send help. I even gave it a like. :pieceofwhat::waitwhat::dead:

The video ain’t that awful tbh! 

Its the laughing at the beginning and the fact we thought we were going to get a better video that most people hate 

2 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

:bop:I'm on a streak. 10th time I watch this video today. I'm already starting to think that the video is not that bad. Please what's happening. Send help. I even gave it a like. :pieceofwhat::waitwhat::dead:

Today possibly opened my mind 

13 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

:embarrassney:

You made me remember when the video premiered, I was at work too.

I remained speechless for hours until I arrived home and watched it again, and just felt how something inside me was dying a little bit :dead:. I think it was my hopes and dreams. :overwhelm:

OMG same.

It was during my break.

I was completely and utterly shocked. I was like "oh non but I see it's the first part of a several videos project, this is just supposed to showcase the auditioning for the real video"

how wrong was I... :4music:

At least she looks amazing in it, and the song is one of her best

Archived