I DON'T UNDERSTAND A WORD BUT IM SHOOKETH

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Starchips said:

she said apple pie is gonna be a huge hit and there will be an apple pie world tour in 2020 in collaboration with Trisha Paytas 

her next album is going to be selling more than 10 millions copies, max martin we're coming for you bish 

seems legit :squintney:

I speak Spanish, I'll give you the important stuff. I don't believe in these things, but it was entertaining to see.

- Sam will break up with her, because even though he likes her a lot he doesn't want to settle down with her and that he'll be with a woman with black hair in the future. She also sees that because she wants to get married so bad, then Sam could please her with that, but they will get a quick divorce in the future after getting married.

- Britney will suffer from this and she says that we need to pray for her because she could fall again and have another meltdown. She wants to get married and have more children. So, not certain, but it's a possibility. She also predicts that her next man will be an American with white skin.

- Britney will continue to have success musically (her next project), but she will start changing her image and music in the next 3 years. She won't be doing the same Britney "persona" we know her for. She'll have big duets and her image and music will mature.

- There are people around her that want to see her fall again. Britney has been wanting to get rid of these people for years, but she knows that her life will be in danger if she tries to do that.

- She sees her in court in the future, but doesn't know for what specifically.

- Also, she sees that by the end of this year that Britney could have a problem with her vocal chords and that she needs to take care of herself. She could have surgery...

- She also sees her falling from stage and could have a possible injury this year.

1 hour ago, Passengerney said:

I speak Spanish, I'll give you the important stuff. I don't believe in these things, but it was entertaining to see.

- Sam will break up with her, because even though he likes her a lot he doesn't want to settle down with her and that he'll be with a woman with black hair in the future. She also sees that because she wants to get married so bad, then Sam could please her with that, but they will get a quick divorce in the future after getting married.

- Britney will suffer from this and she says that we need to pray for her because she could fall again and have another meltdown. She wants to get married and have more children. So, not certain, but it's a possibility. She also predicts that her next man will be an American with white skin.

- Britney will continue to have success musically (her next project), but she will start changing her image and music in the next 3 years. She won't be doing the same Britney "persona" we know her for. She'll have big duets and her image and music will mature.

- There are people around her that want to see her fall again. Britney has been wanting to get rid of these people for years, but she knows that her life will be in danger if she tries to do that.

- Also, she sees that by the end of this year that Britney could have a problem with her vocal chords and that she needs to take care of herself. She could have surgery...

- She also sees her falling from stage and could have a possible injury this year.

so she said she'll get married just for her husband to leave her, she'll have a breakdown,her life might be in danger, she'll end up in court, she will lose her voice, she'll get surgery and she'll fall off the stage?

what a positive, nice lady! :gaspney:

4 minutes ago, kasavas said:

so she said she'll get married just for her husband to leave her, she'll have a breakdown,her life might be in danger, she'll end up in court, she will lose her voice, she'll get surgery and she'll fall off the stage?

what a positive, nice lady! :gaspney:

I know lol., but she also complimented her and said that her voice was nice and that she's very humble, but I didn't write those things because we already know. 

43 minutes ago, kasavas said:

She’s basically saying history will repeat itself. :imok:

• Super Mods
8 hours ago, Passengerney said:

I hope she means Lou Taylor and Robin, hella shady looking women especially Lou and her shady dealings in the past. She’s the reason Britney is in a conservatorship and it was her idea. 

Archived