Appreciation Thread ❘ And the Best PIece of Me Performance is...

Roger

WORK ***** !

Overall, it is the most consistent performance of Piece of Me and it deserves a lot more praise than it gets

Britney has only improved the already Britney-ish choreo throughout the years, and when done well the floor part and the last break slay ****ing hard

Also, it is almost free of trembling moves and butt wipes, and it looks very cohesive 

Plus it is performed with pre-recorded vocals

An highlight :scalped:

giphy.gif

3o7TKCRQPylG3u2eXe.gif

work-*****-pom-sig-4pyi7n.gif

anigif_enhanced-14792-1455657501-2.gif

giphy.webp

ibub9vwnADystU.gif

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The choreography is one of her better recent ones for sure. And it has more choreography than most of the songs in POM. The one thing that bugs me is that sometimes her movements just seem robotic...not very fluid. But overall it's a good performance, and yes the floor part is great too. :mhm: 

4 minutes ago, billyjb26 said:

The choreography is one of her better recent ones for sure. And it has more choreography than most of the songs in POM. The one thing that bugs me is that sometimes her movements just seem robotic...not very fluid. But overall it's a good performance, and yes the floor part is great too. :mhm: 

Honestly I'd rather have robotic moves rather than no moves at all :decisions:

For the most part, it's a highlight of the show - great staging, most of her opening outfits have been decent, plenty of attitude, some intricate choreography, pre-recorded vocals. I'm not a huge fan of the song, but I can't deny the performance made me enjoy it a bit more.

Low points of the show are Circus/IUSA - there's just... nothing in either of those.

WB has become a bit of a mess now, too, though. She got lazy with it quickly, stopped bending with the dancers and doing little moves here and there that she did in I Am Britney Jean and the first few shows. The best part of that performance now is her doing the proper floor choreography after the revamp.

14 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

Original Break The Ice is the best performance on PoM hands down but the choreography has changed and she has only performed the good choreo for 2 years while PoM lasted 5 years (so far)

This is why Work ***** is better overall :bigkiss:

Archived