The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Tour Thread - Bethlehem, PA, July 17

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, kasavas said:

that could be good, her dance moves might seem more sharp and energetic in such a small stage

I think she gets more nervous in small stages and more excited with huge crowds.

but we'll see since she's been criticized... 

38 minutes ago, Dirk said:

Is this the smallest place she will perform?

images.ashx?t=ig&rid=SMGWorld&i=sands_be

3K capacity. Excited for July 13 :groovin:

No, there was one American date with a ridiculously small capacity (around 1k), but I can’t recall which. I can try my best to find it. The majority of her US dates are within the 3-5k capacity, and then Europe has the usual arena sized capacity (~20-40k, with the exception of that one tiny town with the outdoors venue*...and now I can’t remember its name either, lol). 

*ETA: It’s the Scarborough Open Air Theatre, with a 6,500 capacity, which is the smallest of her Europe dates, I believe.

ETAx2: The Borgata Event Center in NJ has a capacity of 2,400; the Sands Bethlehem Event Center in PA has a capacity of 2,550 people for seated shows and 3,750 for standing shows. Haven’t yet found the ~1k capacity that I referred to in my OP, though. 

5 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

ETAx2: The Borgata Event Center in NJ has a capacity of 2,400; the Sands Bethlehem Event Center in PA has a capacity of 2,550 people for seated shows and 3,750 for standing shows. Haven’t yet found the ~1k capacity that I referred to in my OP, though. 

I’m going to Borgata Friday & Saturday shows! :wontcry:

Archived