positive thread.....Britney's laugh

JustLuvvMe

So Im not here for the negative threads.. thought about something that could be fun. I absolutely LOVE britney's laugh. I think her laugh is one of the greatest things ever. Its an infectious laugh. Here is a collection of my favorites. what are your favorites??

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of the very few times I'll agree with Taylor, without adding any (un?)necessary shade:

It sounds so silly, but I've been hypnotized by her laugh since I was a little girl. It's so contagious. Now I'm giggling over here, for no damn reason at 3:52 AM.

The stoned, snort, and "attempting to speak Japanese and failing miserably" laugh are my favorites. :oknolol:

4 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

One of the very few times I'll agree with Taylor, without adding any (un?)necessary shade:

It sounds so silly, but I've been hypnotized by her laugh since I was a little girl. It's so contagious. Now I'm giggling over here, for no damn reason at 3:52 AM.

The stoned, snort, and "attempting to speak Japanese and failing miserably" laugh are my favorites. :oknolol:

I feel ya! When I was a little girl, I tried so hard to copy her laugh and even used so many of her little mannerisms without realizing. Looking back, it was so silly but she really was the most captivating thing on earth to me! :tysm:

Archived