“Prerogative” Director Confirms Series Of Films For Britney

Bxnes

4 minutes ago, timito said:

It would be such a shame if they waste it only as melody for the add. But I think that’s the only thing it’s part of :/

Sorry I wrote “was” instead of “is”... I mean: could this be a teaser for her new single?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, STJ said:

i don't wanna get my hopes up, but i can't contain my excitement lol.  a series of FILM... it can't be just mere commercials. no matter what continent you're on, films mean films :wontcry::yesplease:

He literally hashtagged fragrance and beauty in there... :tiffeyeroll:

2 minutes ago, STJ said:

i don't wanna get my hopes up, but i can't contain my excitement lol.  a series of FILM... it can't be just mere commercials. no matter what continent you're on, films mean films :wontcry::yesplease:

He literally hashtagged fragrance and beauty in there... :tiffeyeroll: they are ad’s for Prerogative.

4 minutes ago, BritneyRebellion said:

Basically there will be multiple ads for the same perfume, probs different set of ads for different countries.

Why are people thinking it will be a visual album? delusional! :mcorangu:

Maybe different versions of the perfume :yaknow::

• Prerogative
  • My Prerogative
  • Your Prerogative
  • Our Prerogative
  • Prerogative: Stage Edition
  • Prerogative VIP
  • Hawaiian Prerogative
  • Prerogative in Control
11 minutes ago, sibode said:

Sorry I wrote “was” instead of “is”... I mean: could this be a teaser for her new single?

We could only hope but I wouldn’t get my hopes up because I think it’s only for the add. I hope I’m proved wrong. We should find out in a few hours when the ET interview comes out 

Archived