Brilliant Idea for all future tours.

Britney can do all the music and music videos and stuff like that and they can get this girl to do all of her live performances and tours. Sure she would need a bit of surgery to look like Britney but she is the closest thing to primeney we've got.  She dances and moves almost exactly like primeney and even with her low budget she has better costumes than currentey.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Francine is great indeed, I just wish she'd stop singing parts of the songs cause she's terrible at that :ipass:

She did that before Britney's first life performance of the song so I was like OMG if an amateur girl can do that good, I can't imagine what Britney's choreographers came up with. Oh how wrong was I :uknowit:

4 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Britney can do all the music and music videos and stuff like that and they can get this girl to do all of her live performances and tours. Sure she would need a bit of surgery to look like Britney but she is the closest thing to primeney we've got.  She dances and moves almost exactly like primeney and even with her low budget she has better costumes than currentey.

That Slave original breakdown is messier than pom tho

1 hour ago, kasavas said:

Francine is great indeed, I just wish she'd stop singing parts of the songs cause she's terrible at that :ipass:

She did that before Britney's first life performance of the song so I was like OMG if an amateur girl can do that good, I can't imagine what Britney's choreographers came up with. Oh how wrong was I :uknowit:

:selenerz:

Archived