Is the POM Summer Tour her worst Tour

Michael Giftos

Honestly this show was worse than the FFT. I was really hoping Britney might try to change some of the routines and spice it up but the CYM and clumsy numbers are trash. And we’re all kind of over Glory at this point it’s a 2 year old album so as usual team B is late to the game. And it Mind boggles me that lackluster routines like Boys, Circus, and IUSA are still in the show after 5 years why wouldn’t she rework those. And why when she does the show outside of Vegas does she always have to cut Everytime she could just stand there and sing it and it would be perfectly fine. And the costumes were literally 8 month old POM coctumes reworked why wouldn’t her team hire a designer and do all new costumes for the 6 months they had to prepare for this show. And honestly the props aren’t an issue for me but Britney needs to rework the show if she plans on not having any cuz POM is a prop reliant show. Janet’s SOTWT had minimal props and was just choreography and it is miles better than POM. And instead of adding those 2 **** Glory routines 2 years late why didn’t she add fan favorites like HOA, THU, HIAM, IO, Mannequin, etc. All of the sections of the show seem completely lost at this point. I used to always think POM was better than the FFT because at least she had her spark in a lot of the dates and seemed happy especially in 2015/16. But nights like last night honestly look worse to me at least that show had a setlist and stage design that made sense. 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Livinginthesin said:

I honestly. hate the fact that she have so MUCH money, so MUCH power nowdays and she decides to bringa MALL TOUR...like WTF!!! GURL, DID YOU EVER WATCH CONFESSIONS ON A DANCEFLOOR... IDK SOMETHING, cuz... even tho the circus tour was such a great f**king tour.

I'M MAD :tiffcackle:

she sang live at the Mall Tour though :selenerz:

Considering all of the factors and the context in which this walking-Vegas residency is taking place. No.

There are worse concerts of others singers. But yeah, these small arenas look like high school festivals compared to the giant productions like The Circus and The Femme Fatale Tours which are her latest world tours and not even mentioning the Onyx Hotel and the Dream Within A Dream. To me, the problem is not the small venues she is doing now, to me the problem is a combination of all of those things we have been complaining about since forever ago: silly choreos and bad costumes. She doesn't need a stadium to shine, look at the In The Zone DVD, the theatre is so small but it doesn't feel like a problem because she was on f**king FIRE!!!! The NFL performance, even when the audience was huuuuge, the actual stage was so simple and she nailed it. 

I said it before, I just see this as another POM leg, not as a world tour so I don´t really care. There are some huge arenas she's performing on and those festivals with more GP than fans which I love because it seems she let's out her best side when performing to GP. :yeaok:

4 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

i mean it's better than M+Ms but that's not saying anything 

Is it, though? As cheap as that “tour” was, at least she kinda slayed the choreo. Plus we got two seconds of live vocals at one of the shows. And she had a chair. That’s more than I can say about this tour so far.   :ohi:

33 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

Is it, though? As cheap as that “tour” was, at least she kinda slayed the choreo. Plus we got two seconds of live vocals at one of the shows. And she had a chair. That’s more than I can say about this tour so far.   :ohi:

the pom shade is funny but lgr she didnt slay anything on that mess of a "show" and we got 2 seconds of live vocals bc her literal CD skipped :roflney:

Archived