Did anyone else notice this?

none

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

264nql4.jpg

tenor.gif?itemid=4355233

And how come no one noticed that in this comparison, (also look at the m&g pics) the nose on the right picture is clearly retouched and not just this picture, but every photo for Kenzo campaign has a retouched nose. I think today it's proven she didn't have a nose surgery.

9 hours ago, Do Somethin' said:

Oh God, why i'm not surprised tho? :selenerz: but seriously, she really needs to hire a REAL stylist... :ohi:

She had one in 2016 but it all went downhill since then.

gettyimages-512589282.jpg

She scrapped the good outfits and destroyed others. She only kept the green leotard which was the worst one (unflattering) and added new pieces created by her and her seamstresses (poor them)

7 minutes ago, kennyraider said:

And how come no one noticed that in this comparison, (also look at the m&g pics) the nose on the right picture is clearly retouched and not just this picture, but every photo for Kenzo campaign has a retouched nose. I think today it's proven she didn't have a nose surgery.

She deff had two nose surgeries. 

15 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

She had one in 2016 but it all went downhill since then.

gettyimages-512589282.jpg

She scrapped the good outfits and destroyed others. She only kept the green leotard which was the worst one (unflattering) and added new pieces created by her and her seamstresses (poor them)

OMG i remember, that's probably my favorite outfit along with MATM & the Jungle act! She ruined everything tho... :crying1:

and then there are those dragging Madonna, saying she’s not a dancer neither an artist. ***** please, Madonna dances her *** off all dressed by MiuMiu and Jean Paul Gaultier. Britney needs to SEPARATE her personal lifestyle from her legend lifestyle, they DO NOT MATCH! She used to do it perfectly, but now it seems she’s too lazy  to even do this. I love her, I stan her, but we need to accept the fact she’s over. 

5 minutes ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

The ***** should be f**king wearing Givenchy, Lanvin, or whatever! Or even her Kenzo Collection! This is so pathetic! The last DECENT made to measure designer costume she wore was the BBMA one.  

seriously. somebody needs to smack the **** out of her team!!!!! :lemmetellu:

Archived