Britney's next music video

Ashwin

Honestly, I hope her next video is just her and a male dancer doing a well choreographed routine almost like Ciara's Dance Like We're Making Love or JLo's Dance Again. Its what I wanted for the Make Me video. Simplistic. Something she hasn't done before. What do you want to see in Britneys next music video? 

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

I would love that!!!

Also, Britney’s never done one of those tour montage music videos, has she?

if she releases a ballad or mid tempo, they should put together backstage footage of this tour. Then have britney glamour shots in between lipping to the song.

That's were you take me?

1 hour ago, naturalplayboy said:

I would love that!!!

if she releases a ballad or mid tempo, they should put together backstage footage of this tour. Then have britney glamour shots in between lipping to the song.

Ugh no... that’s for like 5th throw away single 

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

I would love that!!!

I really hope she doesn’t. It’s just lazy and very after thought ish. I know her videography can’t get any worst but she’s never been that type to do that so why start now?

If it's upbeat, I'd rather a fun video like I Wanna Go where Britney can show off her personality than her trying to keep up this dancing image that doesn't translate to the stage. Or being like Sia and using a young, capable performer to emulate the track.

Archived