The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Summer Tour Kickoff Thread

joeylibcam

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Zeik89 said:

I think it is a polarizing song for fans, which is why I don’t think it’s a great choice for an opener, much less for five years. People either love or hate WB (I detest it). Piece of Me is a nostalgic show. There are a handful of songs with the same energy that are more reflective of the Britney persona people come to see. 

I know music is subjective but I just don’t understand how anyone can find that song anything other than tacky and embarrassing. 

There are some songs that just represent fun times for me like going out to clubs and parties with my friends and this is one of them! Plus it's an excellent song to work out to haha. I really do love it and again, bc of the energy, think it's a great opener.

On 7/14/2018 at 6:59 AM, Mannequin* said:

But Britney does not deserved the bashing just because you are tired to see her videos over and over .... I just saw a mix of the perfomrnace and she was really good for POM standards ,

SLAY ***** ... 

All I see is hair adjusting :sickofu:

Britney obviously has head lice - caught from her boys because kids get them a lot and pass them on. 

Archived