The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Summer Tour Kickoff Thread

39 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

Not even, I expected the show to be the same. It’s just the sloppiness of it all especially for the price of the tickets. You can tell girl didn’t rehearse. Looking at the videos, she looks lost. 

And the messy *** ponytail. Are we watching a dress rehearsal?

She literally did the ponytail every night until Vegas. Aren’t you used to it by now? I wish she wouldn’t too but she’s obsessed with doing it so we must accept. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm gonna be more like this  

who's ready for Jayden and Sean's school play? 

Jordan is going on a trip tomorrow from all the traffic generated tonight on the website 

3 minutes ago, andy131 said:

She literally did the ponytail every night until Vegas. Aren’t you used to it by now? I wish she wouldn’t too but she’s obsessed with doing it so we must accept. 

Lol she usually waited, but tonight it was up by the 2nd song. Oh well we must accept.

I knew it would be a waste of my money but damn this is worse than I expected. 

• Like 3
30 minutes ago, Martini said:

she looks GORGEOUS but seriously, he looks like he's posing with a cardboard cutout of her...

my thoughts, she looked flawless, the lighting was perfect (unlike the vegas lighting). but it looked like her soul is gone from the body or something. :weirdmeout:

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Aslijters said:

I hope they bring the full stage to Europe people expecting a lot here in europe after 7 year including the catwalk 

Is she doing arenas in Europe? Hopefully she’ll bring the catwalk.

its like the venues she’s doing here are smaller theaters.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

Lol which show are you going to sis? 

Mönchengladbach :awkblink:

11 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

In spite of what I said, and what others have said, lots of people were entertained and continue to be entertained by her show.

Many people who actually attended the show loved it

This isn't unlike her shaky first show last year and her improving throughout the tour, which I expect will happen.

16 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Plus she's intentionally doing very small venues in the US.

Things will get much better as the tour progresses.

• Community Curators

I knew I shouldn't have expected Overprotected / Hold It Against Me / My Prerogative to be added. I am normally very meltdown-immune, but now I'm kinda disappointed. Clumsy was alright, but Change Your Mind's Instagram choreography... I shouldn't have praised it :wontcry:

She rotates the same 5 pieces of “choreo” just in different orders in every song. This is really bad you guys. Nobody can honestly defend this. I get the excitement of a new song/performance... but this? What is going on??

• Like 8