Best POM “SLAVE 4 U” Breakdown

AlottaWarmHeart

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BritneyRebellion said:

:gaspney: OMG!!!!

Robotney had a glitch that day. Her "handlers" had to redo her coding after that.

Larry "Just replace the glitchy hand with another hair flip, her fans wont notice"  :mcorangu:

YAS queen.  If they can't fix her, just release the next clone.  Her fans are too blind to know the difference.

tumblr_loxowl1pAs1qhw5h7o1_500.gif

4 hours ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

What’s in your opinion, the best Slave 4 U breakdown from POM? I particularly love these ones. She seemed really into it, she looked fierce and full of energy. I just love these days... Share it! 

:ohmyfgod: I think I remember watching this one before, it's ..well dayum. It's fire. :ferg:

I remember going to Youtube every night since I became a fan precisely to watch only this: Slave breakdowns during POM. I think i've watched them all hahah! So happy POM is coming back actually, at the very least Slave is awesome and better than Circus / FF.
Hope she doesn't ruin it! 

She, typically, always crushes the first part of the break down (up until “Now watch me”), but she never executes that second section (starting with “Get it Get it”) correctly.  Her dancers do, but she never does it the way that it’s supposed to look.  Regardless, she’s come a LONG way from how she 1/4-assed it during TCSBS and FFT...both of which were usually always tragic af.

34 minutes ago, G-unit said:

She, typically, always crushes the first part of the break down (up until “Now watch me”), but she never executes that second section (starting with “Get it Get it”) correctly.  Her dancers do, but she never does it the way that it’s supposed to look. 

To be fair, she only did it TWICE in her entire career: the mv and the vmas 2001. :tiffanynod:

Other than that, she never did it correctly. Surprisingly, she bends now :cackling: 

But primeney had an amazing swag and spark wich is why she looked so phenomenal dancing, but if you compare her with the dancers back in the day, you'll see some of her moves being off time nor executed correctly.

love this one 3:55

49 minutes ago, tommy_boy said:

To be fair, she only did it TWICE in her entire career: the mv and the vmas 2001. :tiffanynod:

Other than that, she never did it correctly. Surprisingly, she bends now :cackling: 

But primeney had an amazing swag and spark wich is why she looked so phenomenal dancing, but if you compare her with the dancers back in the day, you'll see some of her moves being off time nor executed correctly.

she definitely did it more than twice :waitwhat:

1 hour ago, danny1994 said:

This is the best one-

Pretty sure this is the same video as the second one OP posted. But agreed, this is the absolute best. And it’s the one that immediately came to mind from the topic title. I was shooketh when this originally happened. 

13 hours ago, COCKy said:

She kills it pretty much every time.  But dafuq is that spastic hand in the first video lol ?

tumblr_mgufzk0iOC1s33wuzo1_500.gif

on that first vid her hand is shaking so much i'm afraid to be near her if she were to open a soda can

Archived