New Britney 'Piece Of Me' Backstage Rehearsal Video!

mauureee

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To those thinking she's only been rehearsing for a week: She's said in an interview that he has been preparing adding new songs, so she might have had her own rehearsals without the dancers? This is probably the first week they have rehearsed all together.

1 hour ago, Jv31 said:

What pictures? I think I missed this drama :janet:

There was this user @bbhmm or something like that. He was exposed like a year ago. He used someone else's pics as his avi.

Apparently, someone from this forum told the real person someone was using his pics, then, the real guy told a friend to investigate so his friend created an account in here just to ask this catfish why he was using his friend's photos so all of a sudden, he stopped posting in this forum :yaknow:

The drama didn't even started intentionally to expose him, he commented in a thread and suddenly this other user started asking him about his fake profile :coffee:

Can't remember which thread it was. 

1 hour ago, Jv31 said:

What pictures? I think I missed this drama :janet:

There was this user @bbhmm or something like that. He was exposed like a year ago. He used someone else's pics as his avi.

Apparently, someone from this forum told the real person someone was using his pics, then, the real guy told a friend to investigate so his friend created an account in here just to ask this catfish why he was using his friend's photos so all of a sudden, he stopped posting in this forum :yaknow:

The drama didn't even started intentionally to expose him, he commented in a thread and suddenly this other user started asking him about his fake profile :coffee:

Can't remember which thread it was. 

Archived