Unreleased stuff at 5PM

Enzocuban

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Million Billion said:

Luv The Hurt Away sounds as if It were pitched up or it's me the only one who noticed it :lostney: it doesn't even change any singing note at all, sounds exactly the same as the demo version we already know but pitched up. 

Yes they are pitched but I think there are some slightly differences...I don't think she sings "eternally" in the same way as the album version

On another subject: I never heard "Let Me Take You There"...is it on the album? I don't have it on mine!!! And I never heard of it!!

29 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

Luv the hurt away is such an underrated little gem. Should have been included in bomt and released as a single instead of From The Bottom. Her vocals shine so much in this song!

People will say Luv The Hurt Away copies All Cried Out

I changed the tempo of You Got It All and she still sounds higher than the released version so I think it was recorded in another session to be honest.

Come into my world baby

A world that's filled with fantasy

Unlock the door and hold the key

Let's let go and be free baby you and me yeah

Hold on tight let me take you there

Stay with me I'll show you that I care

Come on baby let me take you there

You and me everywhere

So boy let me take you there

:tiffsniffle::tiffsniffle::tiffsniffle:

1 hour ago, Britney Spears Spotify said:

I changed the tempo of You Got It All and she still sounds higher than the released version so I think it was recorded in another session to be honest.

the thing is, the tempo is faster and as it happens with old tapes, the pitch is higher, lower the pitch along with the tempo, then you'll get the correct version.

Britney was not a chipmunk in 1997, now-YES, but not then.

That's how it sounds to me:

https://vocaroo.com/i/s10SD67hyfcP  let me take you there THE CHORUS sounds like the one leaked months ago

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1yqrMfQWqaH  closer to the released version

Archived