New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

E! News posts Britney insta video

timito

1 hour ago, timito said:

And all the comment are aweful. I feel bad for Britney and at the same time I understand why general public sais she can’t sing. When she is posting only videos with filers no one believe her she can sing. Although even if there were no filters people gonna hate. I just wished they posted the stripped filter version 

Not just the E News IG commentators are dragging her. It’s the people commenting on her own IG account dragging her too. And people say Exhalers are the mean ones. We are kinda nice compared to the gp.

While I appreciate fan’s removing the voice filter I don’t think the media outlets should repost it. If Britney ever wants people to know how her real singing voice sounds today then she should ditch the filter. It shouldn’t be the fan’s responsibility to correct these videos to prove to everyone how good her real voice sounds. That’s on her imo.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know, sometimes I have the impression that Britney intentionaly hides the best she can be... I mean, what people constatly demmands from her? Sing live, dance her *** off.. What she gives us? POM... But we know she still has a good voice, she can sing her slower songs decently, she can show better dance moves (BBMA 2016 level are ok, a little more polishing would do miracles..), she definitely can put out a really great show... but people would still talk **** about it... Looks like primeney constantly "wanted" to give her best to the world, and we were never satisfied, "we" were in control of what she should give... so now she are controling what she gives us... and that's it... I don't know... peace!

:giggleney:

55 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

no. I know you all have your "BRITNEY IS AWESOME" Glasses on but these are not good and she would get ripped apart.  She should do professional acoustic or acapella set after having vocal lessons for a year and then those things can go viral.

It’s sad but I don’t think we are getting any more than that. She won’t do lessons now.. I guess it’s a little late

Archived