E! News posts Britney insta video

timito

And all the comment are aweful. I feel bad for Britney and at the same time I understand why general public sais she can’t sing. When she is posting only videos with filers no one believe her she can sing. Although even if there were no filters people gonna hate. I just wished they posted the stripped filter version 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Roger said:

her hair looks so good in this video

I have to say it on every thread about it :howiroll:

It really does. I kinda feel like This might have been at the time where that hairstylist posted a picture of her hair. At least to me it looks form that time 

BTW love your avi where is it from? 

3 minutes ago, timito said:

It really does. I kinda feel like This might have been at the time where that hairstylist posted a picture of her hair. At least to me it looks form that time 

BTW love your avi where is it from? 

21 minutes ago, Roger said:

She is so cute here. Also makes me wonder if it’s goig to be public knowledge or something where she will be staying in London when at the tour.  I mean probably not but I feel like I would like to go and try see her up close like that but at the same time I don’t want to be one of those people that take advantage from leaked information.  

We all know that we feel blessed of her posting videos singing lately, but I'm pressed she doesn't do it with the proper way! I mean, without those annoying filters!

I made this video with fixed pitch and speed of her edited videos, and it proves that she sounds really good! She should receive some exposure for her acapella videos for sure!

Guest Brichney.

She's not willing to do that, obviously too insecure to sing normally, she has to use that stupid edit from snapchat or autotune, which is super annoying. 

Archived