Her Most Underrated Single

TomM0RE

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, MissMiniBritney said:

I thought I was the only one that loved it! I guess Britney doesn't want a reminder of her past with kevin or that album (chaotic).:gum:

You are probably right!

it is weird though because the song is about her baby and God, not Kevin.Β 

Come on Brit, dedicate it to your fans or children at least!

:crying1:

SInce there are some songs on the setlist which don’t make any sense (bom and tomh which are amazing songs but were not singles) at this point she could go raw and simple (just what she said in i am bj) and perform someday. After all is an intimate beautiful song about becoming a mother....and since she defines a mother first, that would be completely logical.Β 

And make me ad well. Too underrated. What a waste of a potential huge hitΒ 

Just now, luckynine said:

SInce there are some songs on the setlist which don’t make any sense (bom and tomh which are amazing songs but were not singles) at this point she could go raw and simple (just what she said in i am bj) and perform someday. After all is an intimate beautiful song about becoming a mother....and since she defines a mother first, that would be completely logical.Β 

And make me ad well. Too underrated. What a waste of a potential huge hitΒ 

Exactly!

she costantly talks about being a mother but she hasn’t dedicated a single live performance to her sons. someday would be damn perfect. She could also sing it live since it is in her natural voice.

Β 

29 minutes ago, TomM0RE said:

Exactly!

she costantly talks about being a mother but she hasn’t dedicated a single live performance to her sons. someday would be damn perfect. She could also sing it live since it is in her natural voice.

Β 

Better this than a cover of some country singer....i mean...do somth off script a la you oughtta know from the circus tour...even just once.

5 minutes ago, luckynine said:

Better this than a cover of some country singer....i mean...do somth off script a la you oughtta know from the circus tour...even just once.

I still don’t get it why she is so scared of singing her own songs, especially the ones without the baby voice

Just now, TomM0RE said:

I still don’t get it why she is so scared of singing her own songs, especially the ones without the baby voice

Maybe cause it’s more difficult for her to sing an entire song in that register. From previous live performances we can see how she struggles to keep it and then either she cracks or alters with her natural tone (which she should stick to it by now since she’s no longer a newbie)

52 minutes ago, rck92 said:

This is one of my favorite songs from her. It’s a shame she never performed it.Β 

This shows that she is a real talent. Writing/producing and look what came out.

Exactly!

In my opinion this is her best (released) ballad. It would have been awesome if it were more popular, because Artistney could have gotten the recognition what sheΒ really deservestumblr_lwiuahcxT11r3ty02o1_500.gif

1 hour ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

Exactly!

In my opinion this is her best (released) ballad. It would have been awesome if it were more popular, because Artistney could have gotten the recognition what sheΒ really deservestumblr_lwiuahcxT11r3ty02o1_500.gif

we stan an artistic MOTHERRRΒ :yasqueen:

Β 

Β 

Archived