Unexpected Britney musical experience. Post yours

I was at the grocery shop today in the local mall (country: Hungary) and all of a sudden Soda Pop started playing. I have no idea if it was a local radio station playing the song or it was from a playlist, but the next song after it was Anne Marie's 2002 which is current.

I was genuinely suprised and little shocked, cause it's not alone a 20 year old song, it's not even a single.:surprisedney:

And! At first I didn't even recognized the song, because it was unexpected. And for me it didn't even sound dated at all! It sounded fresh and I've never liked it too much, but now I must give it a listen:) if you have been in a similar situation, post yours

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

I was at the grocery shop today in the local mall (country: Hungary) and all of a sudden Soda Pop started playing. I have no idea if it was a local radio station playing the song or it was from a playlist, but the next song after it was Anne Marie's 2002 which is current.

I was genuinely suprised and little shocked, cause it's not alone a 20 year old song, it's not even a single.:surprisedney:

And! At first I didn't even recognized the song, because it was unexpected. And for me it didn't even sound dated at all! It sounded fresh and I've never liked it too much, but now I must give it a listen:) if you have been in a similar situation, post yours

you must be blessed :bgrin: godney works in mysterious ways :bgrin::kesha:

Archived