Britney's 10th Album

Comical33

If this Vegas Rumor is true and Britney is going to start another Vegas residency, I don't believe we will get the new album this year.

if she starts the residency, it most likely will be halfway though next year or the end of next year because she  will need time to create/prepare a new show.

so why would she release new music now? I can see a buzz single and/or Pitbull track but I'd imagine her and her label would want it to be released within the window that the new show starts?

I think the best plan would be to release the first single towards the end of this year/early next year.....presale for the album starts ...do the Super Bowl, release album that weekend and perform a couple of new songs... And  the same week of th Super Bowl release presale for the Vegas dates..I believe Gaga did something similiar and that makes sense for promotion and marketing.

side note, I wish she wouldn't go back to Vegas for some years but I feel like it's true and she is going back 

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived