Pretty Girls is One of Britney’s Best Songs... Let’s Fight

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/2/2018 at 3:49 PM, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I mean it's definitely not, but it IS unfairly hated and grossly underrated. Love Me Down reminds me of it, and that one's rightfully praised for being a bop, so... :ehidk:

Love Me Down is the song Pretty Girls should have been lol... imagine if Love Me Down were the single in 2015 instead of Pretty Girls... it would have smashed

On 7/4/2018 at 11:07 PM, Someone Who Knows said:

Love Me Down is the song Pretty Girls should have been lol... imagine if Love Me Down were the single in 2015 instead of Pretty Girls... it would have smashed

:myjam: Yes, it would've.

But I also agree wholeheartedly with Iggy, PG would've smashed if Lazyney had bothered to promote it! :lessons: 

Pretty Girls is a cute bop. Nothing more, nothing less. Britney wanted to do something fun, and she did. It was praised on exhale when she was filming the video, and when we saw her dancing on set, and when it was released....

...when the charts didn't favour it, that's when exhale started to hate it. 

As always, Exhale doesn't let something exist,  whether something is any way decent depends on the charts for a lot of members. 

Archived