New Britney Merchandise on Primark UK

ABBADABADOO

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

Ehhh the one from urban outfitters is cuter. With the same pic.

Urban Outfitters in the UK isn't as good as it is in the US though and they NEVER seem to have Britney shirts. They didn't sell the BOMT vinyl there either. 

42 minutes ago, Isla. said:

Urban Outfitters in the UK isn't as good as it is in the US though and they NEVER seem to have Britney shirts. They didn't sell the BOMT vinyl there either. 

I got mine which is almost the same as this from Urban Outfitters UK 

8 minutes ago, AndyPoo91 said:

I got mine which is almost the same as this from Urban Outfitters UK 

Which one? I go to the one in Westfield Shepherd's Bush frequently and never see Britney stuff there. And I don't remember seeing any at the one in Oxford Street. (I live in London)

7 minutes ago, Isla. said:

Which one? I go to the one in Westfield Shepherd's Bush frequently and never see Britney stuff there. And I don't remember seeing any at the one in Oxford Street. (I live in London)

I live in London too and it was Oxford Street or Covent Garden... (I hardly go to Westfield White City)... it was one of the two. I bought it awhile ago but it’s still unworn and got the tag on it. 

I want it in pristine condition for August 24th!  :awyeah:

4 minutes ago, AndyPoo91 said:

I live in London too and it was Oxford Street or Covent Garden... (I hardly go to Westfield White City)... it was one of the two. I bought it awhile ago but it’s still unworn and got the tag on it. 

I want it in pristine condition for August 24th!  :awyeah:

Ooh I may have to go to the Covent Garden one. Don't think I've been there before. Supposed to be going to Westfield soon so hopefully they have it. And Primark opened there recently :) 

3 hours ago, Isla. said:

Ooh I may have to go to the Covent Garden one. Don't think I've been there before. Supposed to be going to Westfield soon so hopefully they have it. And Primark opened there recently :) 

All you can do is look, like I say I bought it ages ago. I should go to the Westfield, as Oxford Street irritates me and has done since birth lol 

30 minutes ago, AndyPoo91 said:

All you can do is look, like I say I bought it ages ago. I should go to the Westfield, as Oxford Street irritates me and has done since birth lol 

LOL Oxford Street is just crowded. At least Westfield has space :soyeah: 

Archived