As a fan ...

3Pney

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Million Billion said:

Britney compared to her old self ofc sometimes looks like a joke due to the high work ethic she and her label set during her early years in her career.

Britney compared to current pop girls is not that bad. Yes, she does playback and her dancing skills are not as they were during her prime but even though she is still better than many current pop girls these days. 

This! 

Britney's level of performances she does these days are nowhere near what they used to be in her prime, but that's exactly it. Britney was one of the kind. THat's why she's officially considered pop royalty. No one will ever be the same as Madonna or Michael Jackson or Britney Spears were. Because they were something different.

Britney changed pop culture, she's a pop phenomenon and comparing Currentney with Primeney is not fair.  I feel like this fanbase sometimes forget she's the one who did all this, not some other girl. It feels like you all think Primeney was somebody else. It's the same girl, it's just that her priorities changed. Yes, the excuse of not having to prove anything is not something she should be proud of, but if that's how she feels - after ruling the world - then that's how she feels. We can't do nothing. 

I'd love for her to always be like Primeney, don't get me wrong, but it's natural it can't be like that always.

Now - if you forget her past achievements and compare Currentney with other acts, she's still good - at least in my opinion. I'd rather watch her performances than Perry's or Beyonce's or whatever. There's just nothing there for me while Britney still got it.

Archived