What if the new song is...

BreakTheIce90

What if Britney is going to release ‘Sorry Adam’ the femme fatale demo from 2011 ? One of my favourite unreleased demos. There’s plenty of apple mentions in that song, true? I’ve not logged onto here in such a long time but the demo just played on my phone and I was like...okay apples. How would you feel if a 2011 demo was released 7 years later?

She’s probably not going to release a thing and I’ll never look at a Apple the same way again. 

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, BreakTheIce90 said:

What if Britney is going to release ‘Sorry Adam’ the femme fatale demo from 2011 ? One of my favourite unreleased demos. There’s plenty of apple mentions in that song, true? I’ve not logged onto here in such a long time but the demo just played on my phone and I was like...okay apples. How would you feel if a 2011 demo was released 7 years later?

She’s probably not going to release a thing and I’ll never look at a Apple the same way again. 

Sorry to burst your bubble. She's definitely not releasing that song.

Yeah it’s probably a lyric from the song, a lyric from the Pibull collab. It’s not Sorry Adam though... :yaknow: But ummm, Pitbull delivers them hits (especially to the straight masses) so can’t wait to hear that!

(btw I think Sorry Adam is a bop! But it would need to be reworked.)

Archived