Jordan Miller

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, LBoggie said:

I remember her iconic rant in her live chat:

gives me life every time :ohi:

1 hour ago, ExtraMile4U said:

I don't know....that weird look/smile on her face before she answers almost seems like she is covering it up.  I pray to god Britney didn't actually record that songggg.... (Her eyes also shift quickly when he says "Britney Spears")

i hate myself for thinking the same thing 

2 hours ago, ExtraMile4U said:

I don't know....that weird look/smile on her face before she answers almost seems like she is covering it up.  I pray to god Britney didn't actually record that songggg.... (Her eyes also shift quickly when he says "Britney Spears")

I think she’s just embarrassed that people know about the song as it’s dire.

Probably looking waaay too far into this - and I haven't even listened to Apple yet in case it did go to Brit (cause I want her version to be the first I hear [learned it bothers me to hear a demo first with another vocalist when Out from Under happened]) 

but there's definitely some editing in the WWHL clip- look at her eyes and her chair. I'm getting vibes that she said something like "you'll have to wait and see" or "I can't talk about that--" or even "I can't even say that I can't talk about that," and then thought of an acceptable answer and had him re-ask the question... you can see her looking over at her manager and she just looks like she's kind of lying.  She also rushes the answer about it being on her laptop and her being over it.

A real answer I would have believed is if she was like "I heard that! that's so funny, I'd heard that rumor going around but no, it's honestly just a demo I did and it didn't make the album.

In case you don't know, WWHL is not always "live" but taped in front of a small live audience and then broadcast sometimes days later.

Archived