How has Britney influenced your opinion of plastic surgery?

Seductive

Britney-Spears-Photo-Shoot-Pictures-From

1995 - pre-surgery

Baby-One-More-Time-britney-spears-435359

1998 - post nose job

18-britney-spears.w1200.h630.jpg

post- 2nd nose job

More pics:

Britney-Spears-Before-and-After.jpg

image004.jpg

In my opinion, the plastic surgery was used to correct issues that were caused by medication post-breakdown. I think it was a bad idea to get plastic surgery before she was fully off of medication. Now that she is fully off of medication, the corrections are over corrected (thinning the nose) and now we have current-ney. 

For example, it's obvious that Britney is high (like a medicated stoned) in these pics, and it changed her face (puffyness):

britney-spears-city-of-hope-gala-with-ja

britney-spears-2012-fox-upfront-presenta

get-the-look-britney-spears-vma_2.jpg

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I realize how important it is to take care of yourself from the inside out, how bad smoking and tanning are, and how important skincare is. It doesn't matter if you were literally the most beautiful girl in the world when you were young you still need to take good care of yourself or look what happens and you can't just piece yourself back together with plastic surgery because nothing looks as good as putting in the effort to keep yourself looking young and healthy for as long as possible naturally. So in short, she made me view plastic surgery as something I wanna make the effort to hold off on as long as possible.

34 minutes ago, Seductive said:

For example, it's obvious that Britney is high (like a medicated stoned) in these pics, and it changed her face (puffyness)

It's not obv, She may be showing signs of sleepless night :receipts2:

It's wrong when a doctor is cutting perfectly fine face. GREEDY FUCKTARDS

15 minutes ago, GemmaTeller said:

I realize how important it is to take care of yourself from the inside out, how bad smoking and tanning are, and how important skincare is. It doesn't matter if you were literally the most beautiful girl in the world when you were young you still need to take good care of yourself or look what happens and you can't just piece yourself back together with plastic surgery because nothing looks as good as putting in the effort to keep yourself looking young and healthy for as long as possible naturally. So in short, she made me view plastic surgery as something I wanna make the effort to hold off on as long as possible.

This. 

Also, don't touch your face if you're feeling depressed. Clearly, she was in a bad place mentally and decided to make changes to her appearance. Normally, someone would get a haircut or dye their hair, buy new clothes, or go out on some date nights with the girls, but Britney chose instead to play with her face.  Maybe she wanted to become someone else, but it did nothing to enhance her features.  I personally think this whole eyelifting business ages a person rather than makes them look more youthful and her nose was perfectly fitted to her face. I don't know why people think a pointier nose is good... it looks witchy and doesn't fit everyone. Her plastic surgeon should be fired. He/She should never have taken advantage of her and advised her against any procedures. But I guess they need to make money off of someone's insecurities... too bad there's no way to fix their greed.

Yeah, I think whatever medications she had taken between 2010-2014 (?) really changed her appearance artificially due to puffiness and fatigue or whatever, to the point where she thought she was aging rapidly and needed plastic surgery. It made me realize that you really shouldn't touch your face if you're depressed, on some serious medication, or even in a tough time of your life - our faces can change drastically based on that.

Even though Britney is a white girl from the countryside and prolly tanned 10x more than the average person, she really was aging well between 1998-2009 (even through all of the alleged substance/alcohol abuse, anxiety/depression, the stress of her career, and so on). For example,

britney-spears-1998-zoom-23115328-c316-4

tumblr_static_britneyspears-2008mtv-vma-

These pictures are literally 10+ years apart, whereas

gallery_enlarged-1230_britney_sp-3.jpg

britney-spears-10-29-10-1.jpg

These two are literally two years apart. I think if she had not gotten the plastic surgery after all of that, her face would have gone back to relatively normal after getting off her meds. Maybe with more wrinkles and skin damage, but it'd still be the recognizable Britney. 

Regardless, even though she does look a lot different with the plastic surgery she did get, thank goodness she is still alive and well and happy and beautiful inside and out, and that's really what matters in the end. 

qBeiv5S.gif

she taught me to be careful of my decsicions. Honestly the nose job was PERFECT, I loved it so much and I thought she looked flawless (Britney Jean Era). However the change of her lips really changed her appearance and made it that much more dramatic. She still looks STUNNING, but not very "Britney-esque" at times. Instead of looking like Britney(pre surgery) all the time, now she looks like Britney(pre surgery) sometimes, its kinda trippy:decisions:

Why are you stating she is Off of medication??? How do you even know she takes meds?

I mean, I am pretty sure she does take medication but that is just a presumption.

And if that is the case, it most probably is for a life time. She would not be off of medication. She may have CHANGED MEDS tho.

She hasn't changed my opinion at all. I think that if you want to do whatever you want to do yo your face do it, it's yours, but when it comes to myself, I would never change anything from my face, I don't consider myself handsome or perfect but I feel comfortable the way I am, maybe, just maybe some minor details like skin care but changing the shape of my gestures or something as notorious as that, no never. :verycool:

Archived