"Love Me Down" writer is at it again! (Posts a pic of Britney in the original Perfume video)

ToxicLuver23

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, 3Pney said:

Can we stop giving him attention plz? He is already getting on my nerves. :brityawning:

Sorry. It's just, if I see he or anyone posts or tweets anything Britney related, if nobody already has, I decide to share it here, to let you know.

Plus, if you think about it, the more Britney is mentioned, especially coming from the mouths of celebrities, rather they're A-list, B-list, or even a C-list celebrity like he apparently is, it's free promo for our Queen. :janet:

36 minutes ago, 3Pney said:

Can we stop giving him attention plz? He is already getting on my nerves. :brityawning:

He has worked with her before and he is very popular in the industry. He’s not gonna lie and lead on a fan base because other artists will be unlikely to work with him again. He’s reputable :holduplisten:

Just to remind you he's an aspiring singer and he's using britney as his publicity stunt. He knows we're thirsty for every detail about britney's new music so he's gathering us to him to gain followers and promote his own music. :mhmnod:

He might work on some new music for britney okey there's a possibility, but there are other songwriters and producers that works for her as well and do they post anything ? sharing alleged lyrics ? teasing us ? no :mhmnod: 

1 hour ago, Luxuriou$ said:

Just to remind you he's an aspiring singer and he's using britney as his publicity stunt. He knows we're thirsty for every detail about britney's new music so he's gathering us to him to gain followers and promote his own music. :mhmnod:

He might work on some new music for britney okey there's a possibility, but there are other songwriters and producers that works for her as well and do they post anything ? sharing alleged lyrcis ? teasing us ? no :mhmnod: 

THIS!

Archived