Where did the June 21st release date rumor originate?

britneyausfan

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no, I think it was @burns who started a thread about this Friday, and nobody cared about it, then T4TS tweeted something about that same day I believe, and it made sense with burns claims of a Friday release.

The Apple Pie rumor came from months ago from an alleged collaboration with 5H. That didn't make sense at all, but after thousands of apple emojis and the new rumors about a single, and how all the insiders were posting apples in their answers, and LMD songwriter posting lyrics about apple pie, the supposed Apple Tree song registered on ASCAP, the Bebe Rexha demo, people just put 2 and 2 together, and out of all of the variations: Apple Pie, Apple Tree or simply Apple, Apple Pie was the chosen term of endearment for this new single. :yaknow:

I also have to notice T4TS came into scene because he tweeted something about paying attention to Britney on a certain date, and it was the date she posted the pictures and video "on set". 

48 minutes ago, britneyausfan said:

and where did the title Apple Pie come from? 

and why do we always believe these rumors?

from your original pool party source xo

can you please change your avatar

i still remember the day you uploaded that pic and we were all having a meltdown bc of that journalist 

59 minutes ago, britneyausfan said:

and where did the title Apple Pie come from? 

and why do we always believe these rumors?

from your original pool party source xo

1.. I think it was because of the apple emojis she keeps tweeting. dunno where the pie part came from mind you

2. to be fair Britney did tweet a week or two ago she was 'on set' and think we assumed it was for a music video

dunno where the june 21st/22nd release date came from lol

Archived