What if the video Britney shot was for Her Pitbull & Marc Anthony Collab "I Feel So Free With You?"

Paulino999

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every single time Britney films something we always seem to find out about it and then all these meltdowns starts.

How the hell is it that all these other big artists don’t have the same thing happen? I mean, I know with this one it was Britney who posted it, but look at all the other times! Like Bey has been able to do videos and surprise release albums without anyone knowing. Same as artists like Selena, Demi, Ari, Xtina, etc. Her team is an utter mess! How friggin hard is it to film a video without anyone leaking it! It’s beyond a joke,

10 minutes ago, hey over there said:

Starting? I never believed anything, I refuse to until we have proper confirmation 

lmao i'm just kidding... i never believe anything either. we always have a bunch of stupid rumors and some still believe them:xfactorlook:

Maybe so, the strange thing is Britney's dancers being there. It just sounds kinda weird to me that her dancers would be on a video from a song where Pitbull is supposed to be the main artist. 

I don't know all of his videos, but I think if Britney is just the featured artist, she wouldn't appear with all of her squad. Like Scream & Shout, it could've gotten a choreo, but instead she was just there, as a guest. 

Unless Britney and Pitbull have equal parts, and Marc Anthony is the guest, or the three of them have like the same weight on the track.

Or they just doing things differently for this video :yaknow:

Archived