Britney'sArmy & Your First "B" Memory

It'sJodieeB!tch

Since there is meltdowns and mini meltdowns about to happen everywhere, lets do a positive thread away from the drama....

When "Baby one more time...." first came out, I was a 8 year old boy loving britney (How times change lol)
I remember my sister got BOMT album as a christmas present (she didn't even like her) so, I traded my present with her for Britney lol
I was Instantly hooked and the rest was history!

Even drove my mums phone bill up to £100 requesting Britney on "The Box" TV at one point

:haha:

Is it just me, or is most of the 1998 - present britney army now in there late 20's / early 30's?
I'm 28 and still to this day I can't get enough Britney!

How old is everyone here? What was your first memory of being a britney fan and, what single/album was out when you first become a fan of Miss B?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm 19, so Britney has always been a part of my life.

I wasn't born when Baby One More Time come out, so my first memory of her  is the Opps! music video. As a toddler I was blown away by this and the whole mars concept. It took me years to realise that the dialogue had titanic references in it.

Britney and her story has been much an inspiration to me and her music has gotten my though a lot!!

Growing up, I was obsessed with Zoey 101 and I used to be so jealous that I wasn't related to Britney or Jamie Lynn :haha:

19 here :kiss: I've always bopped to Britney's biggest hits, but only when I came across them on Youtube. I didn't think much of her, she was just there. Last year I started stanning Gaga really hardcore, and as such I was interested in her feud with Madonna. Long story short, I got really really into Madonna too because I was curious about the 'Queen of Pop'.

While I was at it, I was like "Isn't Britney Spears also known as the 'Princess of Pop'? Why?" So I decided to give her discography a chance.

Spoiler

It took me a while because she doesn't have many credits writing her songs and that was something I didn't use to respect :imok:

TIme has passed and I can say without a doubt that she is my favorite Pop Star and she'll forever be. She's the most precious human being I've ever known of

Well, I'm only 13. (I wonder how many Britney Army members are under 20) I remember I have never heard about Britney until I saw one video about some celebrities and there was something about Britney. And the first thing I thought was: omg who is that, why have I never heard about her she's so pretty (there was part of BOMT video). And then I found BOMT and Oops and all other songs on YouTube and I've became a fan. Now I have all her albums (also ureleased) in my phone and I'm ready to buy all her next albums. And every day at school I bother my classmates talking about Britney and about how awesome she is.

PS sorry for my bad English 

I'm 24 years old and from Germany.

My fisrt memory is me jamming in the car while "hit me baby one more time" was on the radio, when my mom used to drove me to "Kindergarten". :jfallonlol:

A few years later whn I was like 12 I got the greatest hits album with my prerogative :werk: on it (wich was a way to catch up all the songs I missed, when I was too young to get a hold of them), and also curious as my first own perfume. And i always danced and sang in front of my mirror to all the hits (obviously I still do that today)!!! :bparty:

Because of Britney I always wanted to become a performer and singer. I got dancing and singing lessons, but sadly never made it. But Britney was a huge impact on my creative and emotional side.

I remembered having a hard time in school because I always was a "put on a show kind of girl" and got called ***** and was handeled with disrespect and britney tracks where my warrior zone that kept me confident with myself. :crying3:

I just found out about this place a few weeks ago (so sad that I missed so much all these years)! I don't know any hardcore Britney Fan, so this right here is so much fun!

What can I say I... I really love her no matter what and the Blackout CD is my ****!

Sorry if anything is spelled the wrong way, i tried my best.

:sendinglove:

OH!! And this year I'm attending my first concert of her in Germany and I'm going absolutly crazy about that!!! :omgreallyney:

16 minutes ago, Isiprisi said:

My fisrt memory is me jamming in the car while "hit me baby one more time" was on the radio, when my mom used to drove me to "Kindergarten". :jfallonlol:

A few years later whn I was like 12 I got the greatest hits album with my prerogative :werk: on it (wich was a way to catch up all the songs I missed, when I was too young to get a hold of them), and also curious as my first own perfume. And i always danced and sang in front of my mirror to all the hits (obviously I still do that today)!!! :bparty:

Because of Britney I always wanted to become a performer and singer. I got dancing and singing lessons, but sadly never made it. But Britney was a huge impact on my creative and emotional side.

I remembered having a hard time in school because I always was a "put on a show kind of girl" and got called ***** and was handeled with disrespect and britney tracks where my warrior zone that kept me confident with myself. :crying3:

I just found out about this place a few weeks ago (so sad that I missed so much all these years)! I don't know any hardcore Britney Fan, so this right here is so much fun!

What can I say I... I really love her no matter what and the Blackout CD is my ****!

Omg I remember going into school so stocked  flashing my "Greatest Hits" CD to my best mate in geography haha We started playing "I've just begun having fun" on her walkman (I know, I'm old). Few days later, a fan said there was a music video to it on here and that it was banned  :haha: I was one of the young fans who'd cause myself a meltdown back then :woopsie:

1 hour ago, MyQueenBritney said:

I'm 19, so Britney has always been a part of my life.

I wasn't born when Baby One More Time come out, so my first memory of her  is the Opps! music video. As a toddler I was blown away by this and the whole mars concept. It took me years to realise that the dialogue had titanic references in it.

Britney and her story has been much an inspiration to me and her music has gotten my though a lot!!

Growing up, I was obsessed with Zoey 101 and I used to be so jealous that I wasn't related to Britney or Jamie Lynn :haha:

SAME! OMG :haha: I used to want to be britneys sister so bad

2 minutes ago, It'sJodieeB!tch said:

Omg I remember going into school so stocked  flashing my "Greatest Hits" CD to my best mate in geography haha We started playing "I've just begun having fun" on her walkman (I know, I'm old). Few days later, a fan said there was a music video to it on here and that it was banned  :haha: I was one of the young fans who'd cause myself a meltdown back then :woopsie:

Haha!!! YESSS... i had a walkman too.

In our music class every friday our old teacher would allow one student to bring his favourite music too class and then the whole class would listen to one of their favourite songs before the lesson was over. Sure I brought my greatest hits! And I played my prerogative in front of the class. And i was just 12 haha. I didn't even know what exactly she was singing because my english wasn't that good. :idkney::hype:

13 minutes ago, Isiprisi said:

Haha!!! YESSS... i had a walkman too.

In our music class every friday our old teacher would allow one student to bring his favourite music too class and then the whole class would listen to one of their favourite songs before the lesson was over. Sure I brought my greatest hits! And I played my prerogative in front of the class. And i was just 12 haha. I didn't even know what exactly she was singing because my english wasn't that good. :idkney::hype:

I Miss the good old times :hehehe:

I only became a legitimate stan a few years ago but my first memory of Britney is seeing "I'm Not a Girl" on TV.. I must have been like 2 or 3 but I clearly remember seeing the video on VH1 or whatever music channel.. :nynod: Even when I wasn't a stan, I would put Britney on, wrap myself in a blanket and perform for stuffed animals when no one was home.. IMPACT IS REAL!! :pumped: 

54 minutes ago, BritneysBitch82 said:

Im a year younger than Britney so i was 15 when i heard BOMT but i was really a fan with Crazy. I remember everyone in my school talking about her guest stint on Sabrina. I became a stan when she lost the Grammy to xtina. I was like **** all a yall. I love this girl. 

Yassss good to see a long time original 98' fan here too. Britney'sArmy knows no age! us trues will keep going and stanning her when were 40+ :haha:

I discover Britney listening to the radio. I was enjoying the song but when the music video went viral on french TV, I've started to get really interested in Britney. I was 13/14. I became 100% fan when she released SOMETIMES. I was in LOVE with the music video. Springtime was coming and I felt so connected to the mood and the lyrics.

Since then, I am following her, ups and downs. 

2 hours ago, Isiprisi said:

OH!! And this year I'm attending my first concert of her in Germany and I'm going absolutly crazy about that!!! :omgreallyney:

Blackout is still to this day legendary! My foster carer brought it for me for a surprise and I legit repeated the album for hours. I was so over the moon at that point. Blackout spoke to me as I was going through a dark time around the same time fighting (the obvious: gender Identity) so, had major depression and PTSD amongst other things... Dark time. Kind of just held britney close as having a celeb going through a meltdown and a crisis at the same time helped me get through it. I'll forever cherish 2007, if britney can  come out of it, anyone can! and here I am today! :divaney:

1 minute ago, Harlow said:

I discover Britney listening to the radio. I was enjoying the song but when the music video went viral on french TV, I've started to get really interested in Britney. I was 13/14. I became 100% fan when she released SOMETIMES. I was in LOVE with the music video. Springtime was coming and I felt so connected to the mood and the lyrics.

Since then, I am following her, ups and downs. 

YASSSS! :sendinglove:

When “...Baby one more time” came out I was 5 years old, I wasn’t really into pop music, but I was watching Disk MTV (basically a brazilian version of TRL) with my cousin who was a huge backstreet boys fan waiting for their video, when I saw Britney and well, I’m here 20 years later lol :)

29 minutes ago, PedroHVP said:

When “...Baby one more time” came out I was 5 years old, I wasn’t really into pop music, but I was watching Disk MTV (basically a brazilian version of TRL) with my cousin who was a huge backstreet boys fan waiting for their video, when I saw Britney and well, I’m here 20 years later lol :)

Yussssss :sendinglove: I love hearing about everyone's "B Moment's" :kisses:

Archived