ANY DAY NOW - Britney x "Apple Pie" Meltdown Countdown – The Official Popcorn Thread

none

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Goku said:

i already know what to expect from that song

intro from that bald ******* "mr. flopwide and britney *****.. daleeee" :mcorangu:

basic despacito production with some annoying weird samples like in the chorus drop in change your mind :mj:

awful lyrics like "my body is sweating, let's have fun i feel free with you give me what i want" :orangu:

bridge with Mark Anthony verses, some Spanish instrumental break and random vocals in falsetto from britney in the background

BOOKMARK ME eI7msag.gif

I one hundred percent expect this :mhm:

4 minutes ago, Goku said:

intro from that bald ******* "mr. flopwide and britney *****.. daleeee" :mcorangu:

basic despacito production with some annoying weird samples like in the chorus drop in change your mind :mj:

awful lyrics like "my body is sweating, let's have fun i feel free with you give me what i want" :orangu:

bridge with Mark Anthony verses, some Spanish instrumental break and random vocals in falsetto from britney in the background

BOOKMARK ME eI7msag.gif

I don't even need to bookmark you because I know you're right before even hearing the song :mcorangu:

What mess will her team dream up next? A collaboration with Vanilla Ice? :gloria:  

1 hour ago, Goku said:

BOOKMARK ME eI7msag.gif

:bcutelaugh:

Good enough for the GP tho :cutebrit:

8 minutes ago, ZAM9315 said:

I swear her team sure knows how to killoff what's left of her fanbase

To be fair, this whole new song rumor was believed by fans from random twitters. So it isn’t her teams fault. 

That doesn’t take away the fact at how poor their communication has been since FF era. They could straight up and say no music for awhile or something 

2 hours ago, ZAM9315 said:

Well this is week 2 now yall.  Tomorrow is June 29th.  Supposedly were suppose to get new music the 29th, sometimes releases will happen late tonight  or maybe tomorrow. 

Shall we believe the insiders? Or is there another meltdown coming.  :shadelaugh:

We were supposed to get a full "body of work" and she's not even rehearsing for the tour :indulge:

Archived