ANY DAY NOW - Britney x "Apple Pie" Meltdown Countdown – The Official Popcorn Thread

none

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Goku said:

Did you buy the album? PLEASE share with us pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee :anxiety:

Oh no I didn't buy it :qtbrit: I'm just hoping someone else does and posts it somewhere

I wish I could buy it but I'm not sure if I want to :decisions: It seems pretty fishy tbh, I've seen it in a few sites and the release date is different in every one of them. It goes from 29/06 to 27/07, so... yeah :xfactorlook: And it got taken down in Amazon too

I couldn’t keep up with the sub due to obligatory trips, last time i was here there was a huge fuss over apple pie or something

I check her youtube channel, no new song :mhmnod:

I check the forum, and it is full of random posts not related to the new era :cackling:

Exhale, what’s good? Update your homeboy :xfactorlook: 

I'm sorry to be the barrel of bad news, homie, but Apple pie was a lie in disguise, but on the bright side, there is new Britney music coming soon. She apparently had recorded a song with Pitbull and Marc Anthony called "I Feel So Free With You" and rumor has it, that song will be released in July, so stay tuned. :OMGney:

It was a rumor that was not confirmed by anyone that blew way out of the water. People just took the idea and ran with it like it was actually happening.

HOWEVER, we are getting a single with Pitbull and Marc Anthony.
That was actually confirmed by Pitbull in an interview!

:pumped:

1 hour ago, Monsah said:

I Need answers :gtfo: The hype couldn’t have just vanished in a week :jtum:

Well, everything started because of random twitter accounts which claimed to be "insiders", that said she was gonna released a buzz single on June 22nd, of course it didn't happen. Many fans believed those rumors because they have apparently been right before about some rumors. I never believed a thing btw. 

So far, the only thing we can say it's official is a feature on a Pitbull track with Marc Anthony as well

Aside from that, everything is a bunch of rumors from supposed insiders from Twitter. It's up to you if you want to believe them or not. :yeaok: 

Archived