THIS Is what i am afraid of

Monsah

What if Britney’s new single is also another bubblegum song, i mean, seriously, “apple pie”? :xfactorlook:

Don’t get me wrong I am so excited, but I am scared that GP would hate her even more, calling her names and just saying that she should act her age. 

I am not a fan of Beyonce but you never see the GP asking her to act her age. Britney is a 36 year old lady who still sings about hot guys and having *** :decisions:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't worry about the GP because the song probably wont even be in the top 100 with how her team promotes her nowadays.

I think it could be a really cool song, but for all we know it's not even called that and it was invented to throw us off the scent from the real thing. And we get something amazing. (with 6-7 costume changes) 

6 minutes ago, Monsah said:

What if Britney’s new single is also another bubblegum song, i mean, seriously, “apple pie”? :xfactorlook:

Don’t get me wrong I am so excited, but I am scared that GP would hate her even more, calling her names and just saying that she should act her age. 

I am not a fan of Beyonce but you never see the GP asking her to act her age. Britney is a 36 year old lady who still sings about hot guys and having *** :decisions:

It depends how they treat the song tbh!

APPLE PIE could be an awesome name and concept! 
What about LEMONADE??????? Do you still think it's a silly name???

They built a whole new BAYONKA around it.

2 minutes ago, BritneyRebellion said:

Don't worry about the GP because the song probably wont even be in the top 100 with how her team promotes her nowadays.

I think it could be a really cool song, but for all we know it's not even called that and it was invented to throw us off the scent from the real thing. And we get something amazing. (with 6-7 costume changes) 

We also have a whole new tour coming :cackling:

2 minutes ago, The Bling said:

So does Shakira and I don't see her anyone calling her old, yet she's 41 :urite:

I think it's a matter of actually doing it right; if the song is a bop and the MV slays the GP won't care about her age

Doing it right and britney don’t go well in the same sentence :cackling:

1 minute ago, sibode said:

It depends how they treat the song tbh!

APPLE PIE could be an awesome name and concept! 
What about LEMONADE??????? Do you still think it's a silly name???

They built a whole new BAYONKA around it.

true:mhmnod:

5 minutes ago, ToxicLuver23 said:

So does Madonna. Madonna is turning 60 this year, and even her most recent album Rebel Heart from 2015 was full of songs about hot guys and having ***. And nobody tells her to act her age, or do they? :decisions:

Yes they do :indulge: Check out the ***** I'm Madonna MV comment section

5 minutes ago, marrecarney said:

"She's 36 years old lady who still sings about hot guys and having ***"

What? So when you cross some age you should stop having ***? What even :wontcry:

Who Said anything about having *** :wontcry:

I’m just saying that oversexualney songs gotta stop for her own sake 

edit: you misread my sentence, I meant that she is a 36 years old who still sings about having ***, not that she’s having *** xD

:shameless: I'll be happy just having another music video before the decade ends.

I'd love to say nothing can be worse than MM, PG or Perfume (in terms of videos) but sadly, they love to outdo their previous disasters in unexpected ways, so I'm just ready for the worst and I've already learned to love it :yesplease: I'm even excited about the video for the Pitbull song, like, my nightmares becoming real must count as dreams coming true, don't you think? :overwhelm: 

What are you talking about?

Drunk in Love, Partition and a lot of Bey’s songs are about ***. It’s just Bey can actually sing and perform and bring layers to the song.

A lot of the issue with Britney is she looks dumb, not the content. Lip synching a slow, **** song like Make Me is cringe, not the fact that Make Me is about ***. I think people would prefer a bubblegum song at this point.

Just now, PokemonSpears said:

:shameless: I'll be happy just having another music video before the decade ends.

I'd love to say nothing can be worse than MM, PG or Perfume (in terms of videos) but sadly, they love to outdo their previous disasters in unexpected ways, so I'm just ready for the worst and I've already learned to love it :yesplease: I'm even excited about the video for the Pitbull song, like, my nightmares becoming real must count as dreams coming true, don't you think? :overwhelm: 

Slay me with that optimism, I can only aspire to reach this graceful level of acceptance  :yesplease:

2 minutes ago, ITZFFGL said:

What are you talking about?

Drunk in Love, Partition and a lot of Bey’s songs are about ***. It’s just Bey can actually sing and perform and bring layers to the song.

A lot of the issue with Britney is she looks dumb, not the content. Lip synching a slow, **** song like Make Me is cringe, not the fact that Make Me is about ***. I think people would prefer a bubblegum song at this point.

:britstare11:  no one wants a bubblegum song.... i want something strong and **** 

I don't think it's bad if she has a couple of songs with that sort of theme but I think for me I get tired of all her songs being that theme, they are all about the same thing just different lyrics, different titles and that's it. Britney's older albums used to be full of a variety of themes and meanings with different messages and subjects but now they are all the same. I think it's because since Circus they took all the control away from her and I'm not exactly sure why because she has been a huge success. So why take any control away from her? These business guys think they can do music better than her? Can they wear her outfits better than her? Can they get on stage better than her? I mean seriously at the end of the day she is the one that makes everything happen, she should get control because she has always been good at doing what she does. I don't see why she doesn't go indie, she doesn't need these guys anymore and she has the money to do it.

Archived