BRITNEY Spears sold 29,7 million singles this decade SPS

burns

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For -the decade-?  That's pretty bad.... The decline is real.

Plus, this pretty much confirms that the GP isn't here for Juvenilleney a la Slumber Party/Pretty Girls.  They want danceney: TTWE is the best on that list for good reason.  She really needs to focus on dancing in her videos (her age-old money maker) and for directors to make a 'dance cut' of MVs. That video was everything - a real Smasha. Even good/great visuals can't save bad songs. Don't get me started on Perfume and Criminal. Should have been Alien and If I'm Dancing.... Flop management with their flop decisions. :nochillbrit:

3 hours ago, Scrappy said:

For -the decade-?  That's pretty bad.... The decline is real.

Plus, this pretty much confirms that the GP isn't here for Juvenilleney a la Slumber Party/Pretty Girls.  They want danceney: TTWE is the best on that list for good reason.  She really needs to focus on dancing in her videos (her age-old money maker) and for directors to make a 'dance cut' of MVs. That video was everything - a real Smasha. Even good/great visuals can't save bad songs. Don't get me started on Perfume and Criminal. Should have been Alien and If I'm Dancing.... Flop management with their flop decisions. :nochillbrit:

I've said it a million times...literally every last one of Britney's Top 10 singles in the US is an uptempo dance song. There are literally no exceptions. The public wants catchy dance songs from Britney. They aren't here for mid-tempos and okay-ish attempts at aping hip-hop and R&B, or even ballads (even Everytime only did as well as it did in the US because a dance remix boosted its radio play!). The public has actually still checked out her new material every time she releases some, but they decide it's not that great compared to the old hits and don't bother with the era. I am still mad that they didn't go with Love Me Down for the lead single for Glory...but If I'm Dancing would have been a good choice, too -- something different.

Archived