about the tour

goincrazy4brit

so i looked on Britney's site how the tickets are going so far and there are still dates that are not sold out both 'vip' and 'tickets' for instance in NY, Germany, Belgium, Manchester, is it something we need to concern about or it will turned sold out eventually? what do you think? Meanwhile, i noticed that her last show is on Oct 21 and before that she has a show in Blackpool on September 1, it's almost 2 months separated, do you think they will add more dates in September? :thinkney:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, goincrazy4brit said:

so i looked on Britney's site how the tickets are going so far and there are still dates that are not sold out both 'vip' and 'tickets' for instance in NY, Germany, Belgium, Manchester, is it something we need to concern about or it will turned sold out eventually? what do you think? Meanwhile, i noticed that her last show is on Oct 21 and before that she has a show in Blackpool on September 1, it's almost 2 months separated, do you think they will add more dates in September? :thinkney:

We neeeeeed a date in Romania for the tour!!! :yesplease:

3 hours ago, goincrazy4brit said:

is it something we need to concern about ?

Why should we concern? If she and her team don't put effort into promotion and stuff that's what they get. I'm sure Britney and daddy Spears have enough coins not to worry about a not sold out date in some city :tiffanynod:

According to insiders (t4ts) she'll release a 'full body of work' in september, so maybe she'll promote that the whole month and then she'll perform at F1 in october.

All that promo will be for her 2019 vegas residency tho :cackling:

Also remember that a 3rd Paris date would be announced and on ticketmaster one show was mistakenly programmed for september 28? Maybe it was not a mistake and she really has more european dates for september that haven't been announced yet. I guess we'll have to wait and see :tbh:

9 hours ago, goincrazy4brit said:

Isn’t that October date Formula 1? I presume she’d spend the two months in the midddle prepping for her performance (and going on holiday, and generally resting. I mean she will have just tapped her knees for around two months straight)

On 6/18/2018 at 10:12 PM, Rickey3089 said:

But the tickets cheaper :janet: it’s one price whoever make it their first gets to the stage 

not worth it tbh. austin still sucks. would never visit again..ill wait for her vegas return.
reason why, ive never paid more than $150 for my GA ticket for Vegas where I could touch the stage..its double that for the austin show and it doesnt even say its a full concert..just says performance on the website...so it could be a 10 min mega mix and then she leaves. 

Archived