The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Tour Thread: Antwerp, Belgium - August 15

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, I was there and have some things to say... * First of all... a big **** you for all the bad reviews. Even if she became a saint, saved the world and sang live, she’d still get critizised. B

Yesterday's show was fire!!  i had a m&g and her mood was really good! she said: i have a silly question, but can i please touch your hair sweety?' omg when will Britney ask the fan a question?

I bet she hates this who is it thing, because she has to smile to the audience when it wasn't on the script 

1 hour ago, WilderWein said:

Some people that went want their money back bc of the playback LOL

This is always the biggest lie people have been saying since Circus Tour, tho

You're not going to a Britney Spears concert in 2018 and expecting live vocals. Britney isn't big enough right now to attract a casual concert goer, if you're going.. you're a fan or accompanying one.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Streets said:

You're not going to a Britney Spears concert in 2018 and expecting live vocals. Britney isn't big enough right now to attract a casual concert goer, if you're going.. you're a fan or accompanying one.

Not true. People go out of nostalgia. They expect her to be singing, because yeah, shes a singer... So I can understand people want their money back. 

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Streets said:

Most ppl don’t know that though..., 

• Like 1

It seems like Britney carries her show in her shoulders. I don't know if that's you say it in english.

During Circus Tour and FFT people said she was all about props to hide her low performing abilities.

This show proves that even without props and not the excellent choreo in all parts (as you said Circus act isn't as well organised as the first act), she manages somehow to make the crowd have the time of their lives.

I am sure that for the next residency or tour she will balance production and her stage presence! 

• Like 7