Britney Extened Remixes

Infinity101

Hey Y'all!,

Thought I would make a more updated post of my extended remixes, I post on YT check em out if you like :brityawning:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEGRCFtSluVgmmr94tmvOWg

Alien

Mood Ring

Slumber Party

Slave 4 U

Baby One More Time

Mona Lisa

Lace And Leather

He About To Lose Me

Blur

Crazy

Work *****

If U Seek Amy

Womanizer

Freakshow

Big Fat Bass

Up N' Down

Till The World Ends

I Wanna Go

Hold It Against Me

Toy Soldier

State of Grace

Hot As Ice

Get Naked (I Got a Plan)

Rebellion

Radar

Gimme More

Break The Ice

Me Against The Music

:umwtf: If you like them subscribe to my YT channel
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, IF-U-C-K-ME said:

Omg your the one who does the infinity remixes? These drive me nuts. There essentially the same mix of the original song...with an extended opening....? No offense but hate them all. 

Aww that's no good well at least their are plenty other DJ's to make different BMP etc remixes, I enjoy the original with some flair usually I guess and hence "Infinity" haha.. but thanks for the feedback lol :)

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Jv31 said:

Love these extended mixes! Any further work planned? 

I have 5 remixes I'm working on but if anyone has any requests hit me up and I'll get to work, actually a request and if you have a Britney related theme/vibe in mind I will try to make the music and idea come together..... and thanks I really appreciate ur comment, all feedback is good feedback I guess :embarrassed: cheers Jv31

42 minutes ago, Infinity101 said:

I have 5 remixes I'm working on but if anyone has any requests hit me up and I'll get to work, actually a request and if you have a Britney related theme/vibe in mind I will try to make the music and idea come together..... and thanks I really appreciate ur comment, all feedback is good feedback I guess :embarrassed: cheers Jv31

I'd love a Work ***** remix that starts out with just a few instruments and then builds :tiffanynod: it's such an epic song and would sound fire! 

15 hours ago, SlaaayBitch said:

I'd love a Work ***** remix that starts out with just a few instruments and then builds :tiffanynod: it's such an epic song and would sound fire! 

Yeah that does sound pretty cool will get into it over the next few weeks keep an eye out for it :mhm: cheers

50 minutes ago, Infinity101 said:

Thanks! any requests ? Let me know I have some Glory mixes too I'll update this post but will host them from google drive. :OMGney: YT wont let me post them? thanks again!

The question is.....  do you have glory stems?:cutebrit:

12 minutes ago, Brat2017 said:

The question is.....  do you have glory stems?:cutebrit:

I have MM,DYWCO and LMD and they leaked a few months back but I'm looking too for more too haha if anyone wants to PM some packs I'll remix the **** out of them lol I'm on the look out too or even instruments with main vocals! This is where I get my stems from http://remixpacks.ru/search/?q=britney+spears

I came across it last year its great for music enthusiasts and fans/collectors I guess :icant:

46 minutes ago, Infinity101 said:

I have MM,DYWCO and LMD and they leaked a few months back but I'm looking too for more too haha if anyone wants to PM some packs I'll remix the **** out of them lol I'm on the look out too or even instruments with main vocals! This is where I get my stems from http://remixpacks.ru/search/?q=britney+spears

I came across it last year its great for music enthusiasts and fans/collectors I guess :icant:

You are awesome :hugs:

On 6/15/2018 at 7:16 PM, Infinity101 said:

Aww that's no good well at least their are plenty other DJ's to make different BMP etc remixes, I enjoy the original with some flair usually I guess and hence "Infinity" haha.. but thanks for the feedback lol :)

I really like your mixes! I think it's fun to have a bit of play with the instrumentals and switch the parts up and where the vocals align. I like some more than others, but overall I think they are legit! Thanks for your hard work ;) Also, please do more glory mixes!!!!!

14 minutes ago, TaylorMB said:

I really like your mixes! I think it's fun to have a bit of play with the instrumentals and switch the parts up and where the vocals align. I like some more than others, but overall I think they are legit! Thanks for your hard work ;) Also, please do more glory mixes!!!!!

Wow that's really cool of you to say I spent so much time on these mixes literally months some harder than other, I have been a long time fan of Britney since I was 16 and now 34 but never shared my stuff till now I have collected Britney material for years and I thought what other better way to revamp some of her classic songs, to me she is an icon and has always been there (metaphorically speaking). I don't know her but I have watched her from a distance my whole life she is unique and one of a kind  and her music is the essence of pop culture. I do all this purely for the love I have for her and her music. I will keep making remixes and tell her side of the story as long as people wanna hear them. Long live the QUEEN haha thanks again for the compliment and I will have some more Glory ones coming up soon. Thanks again :embarrassed:

Archived