Conspiracy theories around Britney

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, notacamwhore said:

There was that exhaler who was convinced Britney had a lobotomy in 2010

Omg, I remember that. I told my friend because I was so into Britney conspiracies at that time and she never fails to bring it up. 

'Remember when you thought she had a lobotomy?' 

I smoked way too much herb back then:embarrassed:

5 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Omg, I remember that. I told my friend because I was so into Britney conspiracies at that time and she never fails to bring it up. 

'Remember when you thought she had a lobotomy?' 

I smoked way too much herb back then:embarrassed:

At first I was surprised that it was U and lil bit disappointed, but actually lobotomy is still practiced and some people can be happy with outcome it gives them. :yaknow:
Sounds shocking and barbaric, but maybe it's not that horndous. :selenerz:
Idk if Brit's personal story is at all conected with that practice tho.

11 minutes ago, falka said:

At first I was surprised that it was U and lil bit disappointed, but actually lobotomy is still practiced and some people can be happy with outcome it gives them. :yaknow:
Sounds shocking and barbaric, but maybe it's not that horndous. :selenerz:
Idk if Brit's personal story is at all conected with that practice tho.

Oh no don't get it twisted, it was NOT me who posted that!! I was just lurking back then.

i was just enthralled by anything conspiracy and believed anything I read online. My little stoned self probably read it and was like 'hmm that makes sense' :wontcry:

For what's it's worth, I had a very vivid imagination back then:tongueney:

17 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

Why do people always assume she was forced to do the baby voice? It's obvious she enjoys playing different roles in her songs, why couldn't this be partially her choice?  It did make so many of her songs memorable and amazing, The baby voice is not always a bad thing. 

Maybe she enjoys singing in the baby voice now because it's become a part of her (perhaps her characteristic feature) as an artist, but before Jive Records forced her to sing with it she sounded completely different. And likely would have had her career gone a different direction than it did.

Would that have led to a better or worse outcome? Who knows :snapney:

I just watched the video and it was pretty interesting. I sent it to me friend too who still loves conspiracies and @I Always Sing Live She said she LOVES this chick and her podcast. So maybe I'll check it out! My thoughts on each theory though: 

1. As I said in the other thread, I think the bush administration definetly took advantage of her erratic behavior but I don't think Britney was on their payroll. I think the media always tries to distract the people from what's actually happening, and it just worked out for the time because Britney was HUGE, and everyone was interested. It just so happened to line up with things that were happening so they used to news to their advantage. The media will always find some sort of scapegoat to distract, it just happened to be Britney because she was supplying them with headlines. 

2. As far as cloning, I just can't buy it. My friend is into the whole theory, and I know it can be possible. But this is my biggest argument, and I say it with love even though it sounds shady: If they were to clone Britney Spears, wouldn't they have perfected the 'model'. I feel like she would be dancing her *** off and be like a workaholic like back in the day. Like a walking talking robot just there to sell albums. The Britney we see today is the most human that we have ever seen her. So I just can't buy into the clone theory...

3. No debate, Myah did sing on BJ and did background vocals on Blackout. I don't want to believe she sang lead on Blackout, so I'll just ignore I ever heard that and go back to living my life. 

4. Yes, I do believe her label made her change her voice years ago and it's hard for her to sing live in the baby voice. STTA and any other live performance she's ever done sounds way deeper, but this isn't really 'news' or a 'conspiracy' for us here. We been know. 

That is all :mcwave:

1 hour ago, armrunner1998 said:

Maybe she enjoys singing in the baby voice now because it's become a part of her (perhaps her characteristic feature) as an artist, but before Jive Records forced her to sing with it she sounded completely different. And likely would have had her career gone a different direction than it did.

Would that have led to a better or worse outcome? Who knows :snapney:

Not everyone can pull it off. She needs to be partially okay with it at least to able to do it in her songs in the way she does. 

Archived