There's one big reason why she is not selling

Stannedforever

:ririshade2:And that is advertising. When glory was released all we got was pinned posts on social media accounts and cheap commercial in Taiwan lmao. :jlostare: And when glory was about to be released she released advert for freaking FRAGRANCE. :orly: I did not see any ads on spotify about her but katy perry got spammed around the clock with her now forgotten single "rise" and has huge banners in the spotify and youtube. :gross:

Team B and RCA should really pay attention to advertising campaigns. GP loves her, they just think she hasn't released new music since 2011 (my friend though she quit music after toxic:jackk:).

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Stannedforever said:

:janet:did even BJ have a campaign around it? 

It had promo posters that were put up in colleges and music stores. I got some of them and no one wanted any on here when I got them :nynod:

To this thread... the op said what the reason was and than gave details as to why that isn’t the reason. 

IIRC there's a banner on apple music around the time glory came out, banner and playlist on spotify too, and a bunch of tv interview but she promo POM instead :nochillbrit:

They're not selling because the album's aesthetic is terrible, no one want to click on that blind arse cover, plus a cringe fest video is not helping. mess. :brityeah:

1 hour ago, IUSAtonight said:

People don't care for Britney and it's normal. Her biggest album/era was 20 years ago. Of course she won't be selling like she used to. It's not impossible for her to pull off another era like FF success wise but it's not very likely either

It's only because Britney herself became uninteresting. Not just personally but professionally. The quality of her art took a hit after FF. She's flopping because she's not putting in the effort she once did. 

:janet:I'm just saying, there must be still people who don't care how she performs or what she looks like or anything else like that. There is actually people who enjoys her music but they can't find it because there's not enough ads about her.

Please I might be in denial but there's still hope, sony (rca) is multibillion company and yet they don't advert one of their biggest artist:sobbing:

It’s a lot of things combined. Nobody from a few years ago is selling now like they were then. And the main factor is the way the charting works now too. Everything kinda goes on streaming and popularity now, rather than sales. It’s kinda pointless her team spending a **** tonne of money on advertising when nobody (apart from hardcore stans and early millennials) actually buys music anymore. It wouldn’t make any sense.

4 hours ago, sue the expectional earner said:

hahah y'all so funny, she doesn't sale because her image is mediocre, she can't dance like she used to, she is not beautiful like she used to be, her music is not good enough, and people don't like her because everybody knows she playbacks all the time.

don't @ at me, i always tell the truth :NYsassy:

:janet:

5 hours ago, sue the expectional earner said:

hahah y'all so funny, she doesn't sale because her image is mediocre, she can't dance like she used to, she is not beautiful like she used to be, her music is not good enough, and people don't like her because everybody knows she playbacks all the time.

don't @ at me, i always tell the truth :NYsassy:

zat the tea :embarrassed:

Archived