It Looks Like Britney's Buzz Single Is Real And Will Be Released On...

burns

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

If we were REALLY getting something in a few days I think Britney would be teasing it on social and she's not

Tbh she wouldn’t need to say anything until this week

A single cover tomorrow with “my new single ________ will be available everywhere this Friday 6/22 at midnight” is all that’s really necessary

If she hasn’t said anything by Wednesday, I give up hope 

On 6/9/2018 at 9:57 PM, burns said:

As I've said here once, I have a friend who always gives me some exclusive information about Britney, and since Britney became part of the Epic Rights team the marketing agency where my friend works began to provide services to Epic and he started send me some news.

Regarding all these rumors, he told me that they will release a buzz single to promote the tour. The track had already been introduced to Britney about three years ago when she was still recording Glory. The pictures she posted with the dancers were at the place where the video was recorded. He told me that people who were in the location of the video said that the single sounds like 'Clumsy' but a little less EDM. The video and song will be out together on June 22 and she may be at the GMA to promote the song and talk about the tour and the next steps in her career.

I asked him if the song was called Apple pie/Apple tree or if it had any relation with apples, and he answered me back with an apple emoji.

Are you sure love? Im sure it's called I Feel So Free With You :haha:

11 minutes ago, ITZFFGL said:

Tbh she wouldn’t need to say anything until this week

A single cover tomorrow with “my new single ________ will be available everywhere this Friday 6/22 at midnight” is all that’s really necessary

If she hasn’t said anything by Wednesday, I give up hope 

Need to? No but she always does

6 hours ago, dcsjr06 said:

So Burns quoted his original June 9th post about his insiders confirming the new 6/22 single and possibly being on GMA.

What are the chances that the description on my Directv guide for GMA this Friday says “Bebe Rexha performs” Isn’t “Apple Pie” been said to be an old Bebe Rexha demo?

Are they doing the song together orrrrr.... idk

Bebe’s album is released Friday and the tracklist is already out; nothing to do with Britney! 

22 minutes ago, Bxnes said:

How in what way has this confirmed he’s lying?? 

The account tweeted “oh we knew about the Pitbull song for months” or something after Pitbull announced the collab, with no mention or alluding to it beforehand in any of his “tea” - just makes the account seem a bit less credible but I’m with you: until June 22 passes, no big deal. 

1 hour ago, ITZFFGL said:

The account tweeted “oh we knew about the Pitbull song for months” or something after Pitbull announced the collab, with no mention or alluding to it beforehand in any of his “tea” - just makes the account seem a bit less credible but I’m with you: until June 22 passes, no big deal. 

I’ll support that account until the 22nd but if nothing is released then well...

Let’s hope for Apple Pie to come and say Felicia Bye to all the songs on the charts! :pumped:

Archived