It Looks Like Britney's Buzz Single Is Real And Will Be Released On...

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, burns said:

As I've said here once, I have a friend who always gives me some exclusive information about Britney. Since she became part of the Epic Rights team, the marketing agency where my friend works began to provide services to Epic.

Regarding all these rumors, he told me that they will release a buzz single to promote the tour. The track had already been introduced to Britney about three years ago when she was still recording Glory. The pictures she posted with the dancers were at the place where the video was recorded. He told me that people who were in the location of the video said that the single sounds like 'Clumsy' but a little less EDM. The video and song will be out together on June 22 and she may be at the GMA to promote the song and talk about the tour and the next steps in her career.

I asked him if the song was called Apple pie/Apple tree or if it had any relation with apples, and he answered me back with an apple emoji.

:beyfedup:

This is all the same stuff going around, even Jordan posted the rumor to be around this date for a single based on the chatter rumors.

Nothing new in the OP.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Apples mean shes performing at the Apple music festival again this year.

Who knows at this point but the op isn't saying anything new.

28 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

This is all the same stuff going around, even Jordan posted the rumor to be around this date for a single based on the chatter rumors.

Nothing new in the OP.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Apples mean shes performing at the Apple music festival again this year.

Who knows at this point but the op isn't saying anything new.

The Apple Music festival got discontinued I thought? 

3 hours ago, Someone Who Knows said:

My friend sent me an apple emoji and I think it stands for the apple that fell on Isaac Newton's head, or an apple that keeps the doctor away, so the song is really a cover of Dr. Jones by Aqua, produced by Dr. Luke, but wait, Luke is the name of one of the authors of the Gospels in the Bible, so the song is actually about the Bible, so that means SORRY ADAM is the single instead (anyone remember that ****?)

Hahaha, I actually really like Sorry Adam :DD

The track had already been introduced to Britney about three years ago when she was still recording Glory:tiffcackle:

The pictures she posted with the dancers were at the place where the video was recorded. He told me that people who were in the location of the video said that the single sounds like 'Clumsy' but a little less EDM. The video and song will be out together on June 22 and she may be at the GMA to promote the song and talk about the tour and the next steps in her career. :tiffcackle:

i´m sorry honey but this is something an agency like Epic Rights has no idea about...they only take care of merchandising, not Britney's career

Do you work for a marketing agency? I do :boredashell:

nice try :ricackle:

41 minutes ago, Dylanfromearth said:

Clumslay is an amazing song and ya’ll need to take a seat. 

Why is everyone so freaking negative!? It’s Britney Spears and considering I’m an actual Stan, she hasn’t released a song I haven’t jammed to. 

Stop being so critical and start supporting her. She needs it. All these crappy negative comments are no better than all the other internet haters and, maybe I’m wrong, but I assumed this was a community of fans. 

I’m ready for whatever is coming and I’m going to listen to it on loop for days until my ears literally bleed no matter what it is. Y’all need to chill and find some excitement. 

Thank you! These ******* are so petty.  :mattafact:

3 hours ago, IconicShow said:

True I forgot about that just trying to think that this whole Apple Pie  mess isn't an actual song.

It could some sort of Apple Music promo or sponsorship.  She did post about her first 'portrait mode' pic recently lol.

I hope not though since Apple has been dropping in recent years, so she deserves better.

Archived